British Speedway Forum

Pedersens reception at Cardiff

Applaud the World Champion for his achievement, and for the excellent entertainment he provides EVERY time he rides.

Guest JY2003
For me it has to be boooooooooooo!!!!!

Im sorry but i think thats perthetic.... :mad:

Dont even know why you started this topic...as its a waste off time+space...

Im going to give him a good reception :D:)

Maybe because a large number of people have voiced on this forum their displeasure at the way Pedersen deals with competitors who get in his way, they want to make their feelings known to him at Cardiff.

It's no different to the way the riders & their teams reacted by giving Hancock a huge cheer and pats on the back following the re-run of ht 21 in Prague last weekend, and I wouldn't call any of them pathetic!

No-one is asking you to personally jeer, boo, blow kisses or do anything else at Cardiff, you can cheer, clap, jump up and down or do cart wheels if you wish when he's announced to the crowd but I wouldn't expect you to be in the majority! ;)

Guest Cute_welshy
What is the point of this thread?

Good question...

Answer: Because there hadn't been a new Nick Pedersen thread set up in the past 12 minutes. :blink: Scandalous! Come on forum members! :angry::wink:

Is there any point to start new threads about him, all has been said in the other threads anyway!

This thread is a waste of space!!

Is there any point to start new threads about him, all has been said in the other threads anyway!

This thread is a waste of space!!

I know it's nuts isn't it! The guy's ears must be burning like hell. I must stop contributing myself, but it's strangely addictive..... :rolleyes:

Strange out of 14 replies only one person will be cheering, perhaps if the "Nikki fans" arrange for the pair of them (being optimistic here, that someone else will cheer him :lol: ) to sit next to each other they might (just) be heard by the row in front and the row behind them :approve::lol:

Guest 0rion

Make that 25 all our coach will be cheering for him :P

Do you think that he will give a rats ass what the crowd do ? unlike most people on here he don't have to follow the crowd or join a mob for the fear of being left out or liked :mad::mad:

You're quite right Orion, at the end of the day Nikki P is a loner, no-one except 25 of you likes him. He doesn't know how to be a team member he rides for himself looks out for himself and probably plays with himself (hence his injury keeping him out of Eastbourne/Oxford) :lol:

Each to their own on who you all support, yes I had a bet on him at Cardiff last year, yes I won money but it doesn't mean I have to like, cheer or boo him. I wouldn't wish any rider hurt on a track but rest assured he keeps on riding the way he is, someone will see red and do something they might possibly regret :(

Says the girl who started the season by predicting results down to even when riders are going to have engine failures