British Speedway Forum

Peter Schroeck in SS

Fromafar

1 minute ago, Fromafar said:

Think his comment in SS regarding Ref decisions and hostile crowd were well over the Top.Atmosphere and and hotly contested meetings are the fans want too see.Would he be saying the same thing if Oxford had won the League.I Doubt it.!!

Needs to be replaced next season.

23 minutes ago, Youhave2minutes said:

Needs to be replaced next season.

the events at poole spoilt it for the neutral fans , i can see his point . if fans need blood and gore for entertainment then the sport has gone backwardsĀ  as i see it . we dont need this type of brutalĀ  raceing at any track .

who was robin hood with the pretend bow and arrow ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, j2ohh said:

the events at poole spoilt it for the neutral fans , i can see his point . if fans need blood and gore for entertainment then the sport has gone backwardsĀ  as i see it . we dont need this type of brutalĀ  raceing at any track .

Were was the blood and gore.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, j2ohh said:

Was in not Richard greene

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, LisaColette said:

It was the Oxford fans that made it hostile, so that comment is quite amusing!Ā 

Fans only doing what fans do when two of their riders have been involved in a crash caused by the sameĀ  riderĀ  .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Youhave2minutes said:

Absolutely spot on. Once the mixer has arrived we can crack onĀ 

last question . can we use automotive anti freeze or will winter screenwash do the same job ?

2 minutes ago, j2ohh said:

last question . can we use automotive anti freeze or will winter screenwash do the same job ?

Ā Sika-Cem WinterĀ is a liquid antifreeze admixture for concrete and mortar mixes for working in low ambient temperatures. The product reduces the negative effect of low temperatures on cement setting and hardening and increases early strength development of concrete and mortar as well.Ā 
Ā 

Hope that saves confusion we donā€™t want to delay the jobšŸ˜‚

• Thanks 1