3 - Tate Zischke (6.96)
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
Total Average: 6.96

Edited by Kerryxo
Updated

In a moment of madness, I've taken the plunge. 

A few confirmations already, so have added to the list. Please feel free to comment any other confirmed signings/averages and I'll keep the list up to date.

List is on the assumption these teams will all come to tapes this year & no new additions to Championship. 

Will update as we go along 😊

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eric i said:

I know it hasn't been confirmed yet but is the points limit likely to be 38.

Think it will be 40, certainly hope it will be. I suspect the powers that be want to delete championship to become a tiny bit better than NDL in order to make premiership look so much better. Despite the fact that championship has been the best league for many years. This deason has been a disaster fixture wise and the fact that particularly 1 club is against 2h and 2a because they run 3 teams is not good for the whole sport, let them drop their championship team or allow 2h 2a

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Weeyin said:

Think it will be 40, certainly hope it will be. I suspect the powers that be want to delete championship to become a tiny bit better than NDL in order to make premiership look so much better. Despite the fact that championship has been the best league for many years. This deason has been a disaster fixture wise and the fact that particularly 1 club is against 2h and 2a because they run 3 teams is not good for the whole sport, let them drop their championship team or allow 2h 2a

Personally can’t see it being 40, maybe 38.5? I just think with teams struggling this past season to find a number 1 and with the possibility of another 3 beat leaders dropping this league then the disparity between certain teams would be huge if the limit was 40. 

6 hours ago, Weeyin said:

Maybe the other teams could up their game and put on competitive meetings to fill up their schedules  Run the 4TT in two groups, the top two in each group qualify for the final, all four teams in the final hold one meeting. Run the final over one week, perhaps the same week as SON/SWC as not many CL riders likely to be involved.

23 hours ago, Weeyin said:

If only 1 club is against 2h 2a, it would get voted through, no point trying to lay all the blame for the fixtures at one club as its a majority vote.