British Speedway Forum

Poole V Oxford. KO Cup Final. 16/17 October 2024

5 hours ago, geoff100 said:

Is it about time a referee or even morris made these call promoters have to much interest at stake ,smacks of poole want the second leg .

Er……what would be the point in dragging all staff, riders and fans to Wimborne Road tonight when it’s clear the forecast is accurate and that everywhere is wet already? The radar shows heaving rain crossing the channel and will hit in the next couple of hours. 

So if Poole hadn’t called it off, then when it pours down the same people on here would be moaning about Poole not calling it off early and saving people a wasted journey, time and money. 

https://www.netweather.tv/live-weather/radar

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

What like when we raced Leicester at kings Lynn in the 2nd leg, like when we raced Glasgow in the BSN final 

You graciously gave up the 2nd leg to allow us to run at an away track... you heroes 👏 🤔😂

3 hours ago, j2ohh said:

N.I.D. it was going to be off . the same as Oxford will be off tomorrow and luke will be able to fit back in again . hope it will not be too cold for the older Poole supporters ..

Maybe they will get the tractor out tomorrow at 6 to mess the track up.👌Then they can have Luke for both legs.All these conspiracy theories 😂

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, IainB said:

You graciously gave up the 2nd leg to allow us to run at an away track... you heroes 👏 🤔😂

The 2nd leg was at Leicester, but if I remember it was switched to kings Lynn, because the Leicester track was not able to be raced on because of taking too much water 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

The 2nd leg was at Leicester, but if I remember it was switched to kings Lynn, because the Leicester track was not able to be raced on because of taking too much water 

Wasn't that because you were stalling all your matches to have the 2nd leg though? I'll answer, yes it was... and staging benefit matches 

2 hours ago, lbw said:

Wondered when ur rat nose would start twitching, think ur of a nervous disposition! 😀

We cud dine out together this evening as I'm free, but of course u know that. I would love to get to know what makes u tick, the inner Trackrat.

I mean surely wot others say about you can't be true can it?

I think all that coffee's pickling your brain. Sorry, i'm a married man & not really into the pride scene. Never really been one to worry what other people think TBH. Enjoy your table for one though & hopefully another rain off at Oxford so you completely waste your money.

• Like 1

Current rain radar. Let’s get everyone to Poole to then call it off. If the first leg was at Oxford tonight it would also have been called off as the rain will be arriving soon.😂

IMG_4229.jpegIf it was to be 

Edited by Steve Shovlar

16 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

I think all that coffee's pickling your brain. Sorry, i'm a married man & not really into the pride scene. Never really been one to worry what other people think TBH. Enjoy your table for one though & hopefully another rain off at Oxford so you completely waste your money.

U r a fascinating evolution of contributing nonsense 

• Haha 1