British Speedway Forum

Poole V Oxford. KO Cup Final. 16/17 October 2024

1 minute ago, KIRKYLANE said:

No Luke Killeen makes it no contest.
trophy 31 on its way

Hope we get some good racing

I agree, I know one rider don’t make a team. But his scoring power at both tracks will be missed badly and result in a Poole win on both tracks this time

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Youhave2minutes said:

I agree, I know one rider don’t make a team. But his scoring power at both tracks will be missed badly and result in a Poole win on both tracks this time

It will a Poole win regardless of Killeen. Sure it makes it easier for Pirates but Killeen’s inclusion doesn’t mean Oxford win.

4 minutes ago, Bluekevin said:

Any thoughts on helping Vinnie with cost of equipment. I do not know how to set up a fund. If Oxford can help their riders, Poole fans can help Vinnie. Thanks

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-to-repair-damage-to-vinnies-bikes-from-play-off-2nd-leg?attribution_id=sl:f10f2303-e50f-4e3b-b27c-1958ae804c8d&utm_campaign=man_sharesheet_dash&utm_content=amp8_t3&utm_medium=customer&utm_source=twitter

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Currently not looking great for Wednesday at Poole. Thursday a much better day in Oxford. Oxford first leg with returned on Friday making sense.

IMG_4098.jpeg

Friday pretty similar. Light rain most of the day as well. Saturday is a better forecast (if stadium is available - have no idea about any potential football clashes either!:unsure:

32 minutes ago, Bluekevin said:

Any thoughts on helping Vinnie with cost of equipment. I do not know how to set up a fund. If Oxford can help their riders, Poole fans can help Vinnie. Thanks

Got to pay for the 2 Oxford riders bikes he wrecked, before he fixes his own, Luke & Jody

Edited by Youhave2minutes

21 minutes ago, LisaColette said:

Your welcome to donate, but has it been endorsed by Poole Speedway?

And if you donate you are giving your money to 'anonymous Poole fan' - for all we know that could be 'lucifersam' and he's planning to give all your Poole pennies to Luke and Jody.

• Haha 3