British Speedway Forum

Poole V Oxford. KO Cup Final. 16/17 October 2024

5 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Maybe they will get the tractor out tomorrow at 6 to mess the track up.👌Then they can have Luke for both legs.All these conspiracy theories 😂

If Oxford don't run tomorrow with the weather set fair on all forcasts and the radar, there will definately be a stewards enquiry !!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

There wasn't much stalling as the Ist leg of the final was only two weeks after the semi was resolved.

... and what about the semis?

13 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

If Oxford don't run tomorrow with the weather set fair on all forcasts and the radar, there will definately be a stewards enquiry !!

I’ve been there all night with a hosepipe constantly running, think I’ve flooded it enough. Poole now to have the first leg

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Assume the meeting is going ahead this evening? After a tropical day, 21c ….Tremendous storm here yesterday evening thunder lightning and torrential rain. 

Team line ups ? 

Check the Oxford website for latest guest updates and rider order.  Poole usual 1-7

12 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

last weeks meeting was everything speedway needs, Peter shroeck’s comments in the star is everything speedway doesn’t need 

What did he say? Did he apologise for the blooper in heat 12 at Cowley?

• Like 1

Fully realise I'm stating the obvious but just cannot see Poole losing this. Killen will be a huge miss for Oxford and the choice of reserve guests (presumably restricted) are poor. Cannot see either Oxford reserve stepping up to the plate but I'd loved to be proved wrong.

Hats off to Dan Gilkes by the way for getting stuck in! 

• Like 2

Me and Rob leaving at 4pm for a trundle up. Nice weather today compared to 24 hours ago when it would never have gone ahead at either venue.

Think it’s going to be a close one on BSN. Guessing the Oxford fans will give Vinnie the bird, even though the video evidence showed he did little wrong.

Doubt there will be anywhere near the size of last weeks crowd but the NID’s will be on the third bend no doubt.

Let’s hope for a great tough meeting with lots of controversy. They are always the best meetings. Just got to try and stop the 8 point Oxford swing in 13 and 15.

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Me and Rob leaving at 4pm for a trundle up. Nice weather today compared to 24 hours ago when it would never have gone ahead at either venue

Who cares, why do people on here have to describe every movement they make? 

• Like 1