British Speedway Forum

Aces 2025

7 minutes ago, Triple.H. said:

Let's see what the Winter brings.

If I'm wrong then I'm guilty of believing tittle tattle. If I'm right then I best get doing the Lottery.

tittle tattle it is there is no where better in England than B/vue FACT !!

12 hours ago, Triple.H. said:

I'm not one to exaggerate but over the last couple of months I've heard about a million billion times that one of the Aces redheads is off to pastures new.

Wouldn’t surprise me in the least as even in a sport as on its knees like ours, cheque book speedway exists. We’re not into that and if money is all it’s about you won’t be an Ace. We’ve lost out on many over the years, some before even turning a wheel over here and it could happen again. 

14 minutes ago, SUPERACE said:

There's been rumors last couple of years Dan was going to Oxford. 

Never say never in sport, but I'd be surprised if he left BV and I think it would be a mistake. 

I don't see Dan as a money mercenary he earns enough in Poland he loves riding NSS as his home track and his comments about the fan's after the final at Leicester say it all really there is always silly rumours in silly season 😜 Robert Lambert on stand by :rofl:

Edited by AceBelle

51 minutes ago, SUPERACE said:

There's been rumors last couple of years Dan was going to Oxford

Never say never in sport, but I'd be surprised if he left BV and I think it would be a mistake. 

Last couple of years? This season was Oxford's first in the Premiership. Honestly can't remember anyone thinking he'd be anywhere but Belle Vue till just this week?

Edited by szkocjasid

24 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Last couple of years? This season was Oxford's first in the Premiership. Honestly can't remember anyone thinking he'd be anywhere but Belle Vue till just this week?

it is hard to believe but stranger things have happened and it is silly season 🤪

1 hour ago, flagrag said:

I can see Bewley leaving BV to be able to live with his girlfriend and closer to more airports to get out to Europe.

I expect it will be Oxford but may be Kings Lynn 

I think M/CR INTERNATIONAL 2nd largest in UK is more than capable 🤔 

30 minutes ago, AceBelle said:

No, it's not! It's not even close. Heathrow and Gatwick are both significantly larger in terms of traffic than Manchester, and Stansted is on track to knock Manchester down to fourth in 2024 based on Q1 and Q2 figures.

Edited by Bojangles

2 hours ago, AceBelle said:

The flight options to Poland, Germany and Scandinavia are significantly more from Stansted and Luton hence why lots of riders fly into there then travel North 

I doubt Bewley would move to Spalding area more likely will look at somewhere like Northampton or South Leicestershire 

I would have loved him at Leicester but gone a different direction with team building according to latest reports 

Timo Werner's got more chance of winning the PL golden boot than Dan Bewley leaving Belle Vue.

Only rider that could match Dan around the NSS who's not a current Ace is Play-Off Bob and he's only interested when Poland finishes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TTT said:

Timo Werner's got more chance of winning the PL golden boot than Dan Bewley leaving Belle Vue.

Only rider that could match Dan around the NSS who's not a current Ace is Play-Off Bob and he's only interested when Poland finishes.

Agreed think some people are way ahead of themselves !! 

1 hour ago, flagrag said:

The flight options to Poland, Germany and Scandinavia are significantly more from Stansted and Luton hence why lots of riders fly into there then travel North 

I doubt Bewley would move to Spalding area more likely will look at somewhere like Northampton or South Leicestershire 

I would have loved him at Leicester but gone a different direction with team building according to latest reports 

his girlfriend can always move more north as well ? works both ways ? Dan might even move close to his best mate Brady who has now bought a house in Warrington they will be team mates at Wroclaw next season travel to GP'S together and be team mates at B/vue now that sounds more sensible 😉

4 hours ago, Bojangles said:

No, it's not! It's not even close. Heathrow and Gatwick are both significantly larger in terms of traffic than Manchester, and Stansted is on track to knock Manchester down to fourth in 2024 based on Q1 and Q2 figures.

Plane geek 🤓 🤣