British Speedway Forum

Vinnie Foord - is he too dangerous?

44 minutes ago, SJA said:

Yes please.  He's young and over rides at times. However, having looking at both crashes I don't think he did anything wrong. Given better equipment I can really see him kicking on next season providing he is given the opportunity to do so in the Championship.

Of course he did nothing wrong. The crash with Jody Scott was completely Scott’s fault, turning right into Foord before the start line!

50 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Fine line between reckless and dangerous 

I don’t believe he is dangerous or deliberately knocking riders off

He is reckless riding above his capabilities at times

Unfortunately you have the Poole blinkered mafia who won’t hear a word against him or see when he has done wrong

Hopefully it’s because he is a trier and he tries too hard …. Because at some point things have to change for him he can’t keep riding how he is 

Was fine in both legs of KO cup final 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Biffa said:

As a Redcar fan I have no problems with Vinnies riding, yet 😂. There is another thread on the go regarding Ashton Boughen shutting the throttle off which then begs the question of which is more dangerous, riding throttle open or backing off🤷‍♂️. This will only really be answered when Ashton throttles off and someone behind/challenging crashes. Over to the ex riders on this one.

As Zach Cook did in the 2nd leg of playoff final 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Of course he did nothing wrong. The crash with Jody Scott was completely Scott’s fault, turning right into Foord before the start line!

I thought you'd going to speedway for enough years to realise the rider in blue who turned right is a home rider and therefore it could not have been Jody Scott, who was in yellow and an away rider. 

15 minutes ago, lucifer sam said:

I thought you'd going to speedway for enough years to realise the rider in blue who turned right is a home rider and therefore it could not have been Jody Scott, who was in yellow and an away rider. 

Was the meeting not at Oxford