British Speedway Forum

Birmingham Speedway

1 hour ago, TTT said:

If it's a 39.00 limit (Based on Lindgren wanting to do 3 leagues as well as Ipswich failing to pounce in an attempt to sign Brennan)

1. Lindgren

2. Z. Cook

3. Brennan

4. S. Worrall

5. Douglas

6. Lampart

7. Flint (RS)

It may be better for Brennan to keep Ipswich in mind for 2026. With this likely to be Brum's last season at PB, he could set his sights on becoming the #1 by end of next season having had two seasons with the same club. 

If not Lindgren to begin the season at #1, who could fit the bill? Madsen? Smolinski? Or maybe Woffinden and Tolley could strike a good rapport with Pete Adams managing the tram?

2 minutes ago, Hamish McRaker said:

It may be better for Brennan to keep Ipswich in mind for 2026. With this likely to be Brum's last season at PB, he could set his sights on becoming the #1 by end of next season having had two seasons with the same club. 

If not Lindgren to begin the season at #1, who could fit the bill? Madsen? Smolinski? Or maybe Woffinden and Tolley could strike a good rapport with Pete Adams managing the tram?

Tobi Musielak could be an option if the club is run in a professional manner.

26 minutes ago, Hamish McRaker said:

Good shout for Woffy/Adams combination...but I think Woffinden is staying at Sheffield?

The first signing (other than Brennan/Lingdren) ought to be a team manager who knows what they're doing and then let him build the side from scratch!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, TheSmiler said:

Not sure I would expect big names at Perry Barr next season, due to their ongoing issues.

I would anticipate a team similar to this:

1. Ben Cook
2. Justin Sedgmen
3. Danny King/Adam Ellis
4. Zach Cook
5. Luke Becker
6. Wiktor Lampart
7. Joe Thompson

And you will finish at the foot of the table

• Like 1

I'm not sure what everyone wants. The club to fold or to continue but always finish last and in debt. Some of you write with glee that the club is doomed, some ask why bother it will be a failure and others just want to moan about who the manager is. Would be nice to read about how pleased some people are that the club is still running. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

Good shout for Woffy/Adams combination...but I think Woffinden is staying at Sheffield?

The first signing (other than Brennan/Lingdren) ought to be a team manager who knows what they're doing and then let him build the side from scratch!

Adams senior won't do it he's confirmed it many times already, Wolves or nowt