British Speedway Forum

Lions v Aces POF 2nd leg

Nerves starting to kick in now.  I'm much more nervous than the Sheffield away meeting, as that was a 50/50 tie at that point, where as tonight which ever way we look at it, we all know its the Aces to lose.   Dare to dream boys and bring it home. 

2 minutes ago, SUPERACE said:

Nerves starting to kick in now.  I'm much more nervous than the Sheffield away meeting, as that was a 50/50 tie at that point, where as tonight which ever way we look at it, we all know its the Aces to lose.   Dare to dream boys and bring it home. 

You'll be fine. Just get your gating gloves on and try get a heat advantage early on. I don't have much hope as a Lions fan

53 minutes ago, Mr Bump said:

Yep. Pay cash or card

Are they putting extra on as they usually big queues for normal league meetings with just 2 windows 

13 minutes ago, gjcone44 said:

how's the weather plenty of sunshine here in Manchester.

No weather problems there

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rob B said:

Are they putting extra on as they usually big queues for normal league meetings with just 2 windows 

Doubt they’ll put on any extra. Personally buy online, ticket sent to your phone & pretty much walk straight in no queues

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SUPERACE said:

Leicester could get these back if they all click ...but i feel they will come up short ..Nva say nva tho ...