British Speedway Forum

Leicester Lions 2025

13 minutes ago, Hamish McRaker said:

Craig Cook and Lewis Kerr will get employment in the Premier league again but more likely to be brought in by teams on a temporary basis. Are they too far over the hill now to be a demon no.6 on bargain averages. Or do Leicester sign them both??

Ps - I didn't intend this be a reply to you!! But I'll leave it - mind of their own etc etc!!

Both are too injury prone or should I say absent prone... they're both over the hill for PL level and CL is where they should be, but like you say okay for short term replacements

1 hour ago, FishersGate said:

If he is off to Oxford it does make me wonder who the Lions bring in at 5. Either a new foreign rider or going for strength n depth. Douglas could even return but I highly doubt it

Belle Vue, Ipswich and Sheffield will all have riders at No.5 who are better than Masters and Douglas. They both might have to be sacrificed if a they can bring in a suitable 8+ rider to support Fricke, resulting in obvious weakening elsewhere.

• Like 1