British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue Aces 2025

7 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

I think this would be a title winning team.

Brady Kurtz 9.18
Dan Bewley 8.52
Ben Cook 6.99
Tom Brennan 6.52
Tate Zischke 4.64
Antti Vuolas 4.13
Jake Mulford RS
Total 39.98

Not if the team limit is the rumoured 39 points 

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

Not if the team limit is the rumoured 39 points 

Until the limit is announced at the AGM, I tend to go with the current limit, otherwise I'd have to make multiple predictions for every team.

In this case Blodorn for Brennan is a quick choice to fit under 39.

Edited by szkocjasid

Brennan is elsewhere as we speak on here today, quite a few changes and developments will be needed for Tom to change his mind.

Really interested to see what Belle Vue do next season, Keynan Rew is again wanted by Mark Lemon, so keep watching that space.

I'm pleased for Lidsey, he started slowly this year, but been an invaluable 3rd heat leader for the Aces when it's mattered, and i would like to think he is kept on.

Don't see to many changes for the Aces, the average of 39 or 40, the manager's already know what it is, so they are working their teams out already, AGM is just a meeting they have to attend, decisions are normally made way before that, especially the teams average.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, siggysigalos said:

I'm pleased for Lidsey, he started slowly this year, but been an invaluable 3rd heat leader for the Aces when it's mattered, and i would like to think he is kept on.

Don't see to many changes for the Aces, the average of 39 or 40, the manager's already know what it is, so they are working their teams out already, AGM is just a meeting they have to attend, decisions are normally made way before that, especially the teams average.

Should leave it at 40 and maybe have an average for the top 3 that you cannot go over.

25? Leaving 15 for the other three, plus the RS..?

Maybe that would share the HL's around a bit more fairly? Which is probably the one major difference between those with success and those without..

• Like 1

BV should be aiming for this.

1. Kurtz 9.18

2. Blodorn 5.40

3. Lidsey 6.58

4. Rew 5.67

5. Bewley 8.49 (-2.5% Brit reduction)

6. Zischke 4.57

7. Mulford (RS)

= 39.90