British Speedway Forum

2025 GP line up/wildcards

I could be totally wrong but I'll guess at either Saturday 12th or Saturday 19th July in Manchester as the nearest hotel to the stadium is showing no prices for those dates although they are showing other dates prices for most of next year

5 minutes ago, hammer1969 said:

I could be totally wrong but I'll guess at either Saturday 12th or Saturday 19th July in Manchester as the nearest hotel to the stadium is showing no prices for those dates although they are showing other dates prices for most of next year

Oasis gigs... 🎶

16 minutes ago, hammer1969 said:

Wouldn't surprise me if no-one at the FIM has looked at other events happening on Manchesterand they all clash, we'll know this afternoon

No because you looking at wrong month, try middle of June. 

39 minutes ago, hammer1969 said:

You are it's June.

31 minutes ago, SUPERACE said:

You are it's June.

Hotel hasn't cottoned on yet then and hiked their prices so better book rooms quickly, refundable of course as we all know what the weather can be like in Manchester

28 minutes ago, hammer1969 said:

Hotel hasn't cottoned on yet then and hiked their prices so better book rooms quickly, refundable of course as we all know what the weather can be like in Manchester

How many rain offs have we had :rofl:

50 minutes ago, hammer1969 said:

Belle Vue very rarely gets rained off. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hammer1969 said:

Wouldn't surprise me if no-one at the FIM has looked at other events happening on Manchesterand they all clash, we'll know this afternoon

Apparently Liam Gallagher phoned Mark Lemon to check dates before announcing their Oasis tour.  Said he didn't want a clash of dates with their Manchester gigs because he and their kid were worried about losing out on income.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, hammer1969 said:

There are always big events in Manchester and a vast number of rooms. I suspect that apart from the FIM delegations requirement for 5* accommodation the GP will have relatively little effect on dynamic pricing models.