British Speedway Forum

2025 GP line up/wildcards

21 minutes ago, LagutaRacingFan said:

I will boycott all the GPs if Artem is not in the series.

Just a thought - Have you considered boycotting the BSF as an alternative. I'm sure if you refrained from posting it will bring thd FIM to its knees.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

11 hours ago, PotteringAround said:

I wonder how will British fans react when the 2025 GP calendar is released?

Will they support both GPs?   Will they desert Cardiff?  Will they just stick with Cardiff only?

I wonder how British fans react when they see the hotel and ticket prices for Manchester.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2024 at 10:22 AM, JoeW436 said:

Wozniak, Woffinden and Kvech are definitely not in the top 15 riders in the world atm. I just want the best 15 riders in the world competing ultimately, you have politics at play regarding two of the best 3 riders in the world birthplace but you even get politics come into it when there is an energy drinks company deciding who they want in the series!

I see your point but with any sort of qualification system there will always be one or two who miss out just like the old world finals did , there will never be a system that guarantees all of the worlds best 

Id have 

Zmarzlik, Lambert, Lindgren, Vaculik, Bewley, Holder

Michelsen Doyle Lebedevs Fricke Kubera, Dudek

Then to me the next set of riders is open and Tai and Kvech would possibly be amongst those 

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

I see your point but with any sort of qualification system there will always be one or two who miss out just like the old world finals did , there will never be a system that guarantees all of the worlds best 

Id have 

Zmarzlik, Lambert, Lindgren, Vaculik, Bewley, Holder

Michelsen Doyle Lebedevs Fricke Kubera, Dudek

Then to me the next set of riders is open and Tai and Kvech would possibly be amongst those 

Woffy has had a couple bad season (not because of injury) IMO his GP days are behind him ,Doyle( not remotely a fan)  on the other hand had turned it around and deserves a WC .Magic IMO has shown enough to get a WC in front of Madsen & co.    

8 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

My GP series line up if I was in charge and politics was not an issue.

Zmarzlik

Sayfutdinov

Laguta

Bewley

Lambert

Vaculik

Holder

Doyle

Michellsen

Madsen

Kubera

Lindgren

Lebedevs

Thomson

Pryzjemski

Hard to get a better field than that. 

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

Polish website Sportowefakty have also said Manchester and Cardiff in 2025( as i said lol) so you are definitely in for a surprise this afternoon !

oh the doubters about a GP at the NSS :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Polish website Sportowefakty have also said Manchester and Cardiff in 2025( as i said lol) so you are definitely in for a surprise this afternoon !

I am surprised, there has been a lot of talk about the viability of the Cardiff GP. Some fans won't pay to watch 2 gps, I think this will be the last Cardiff GP.