Sheffield Tigers 2025:

1. Jack Holder

2. Anders Rowe

3. Chris Holder

4. Josh Pickering (C)

5. Tai Woffinden

6. Dan Gilkes

7. Leon Flint 

Top 4 need to get 40+ points each week be it home or away to have any chance, so weak at 2 and 6, basically riding with 3 reserves 🙈😳

13 minutes ago, 4BenMoran said:

Top 4 need to get 40+ points each week be it home or away to have any chance, so weak at 2 and 6, basically riding with 3 reserves 🙈😳

I agree. It’s a huge risk! Although saying that Anders Rowe is really going places next season.

Edited by Hooky

10 minutes ago, 4BenMoran said:

Flint never been great around owlerton but think he will be better than Edwards come mid season. Have every faith Rowe would be an improvement on Howarth too

Not trashing the team here as I think it's a decent 1-7 but not a great one despite the power trio still being involved.

Does anyone else think rider influence has played a part here? as well as Steady playing favourites because I don't think Sheffield would take such a risk by having half a teams worth of 2024 rising stars in the side.

Something like the Holder's not wanting to be split up to a point where it's both of them or none at all as well as Steady not wanting to cut ties with Team GB's Woffinden.

• Like 1

Hope I'm proved wrong, but I feel Leon is a poor fit for Sheffield. Never seemed to have gone particularly well round Owlerton and haven't seen much improvement in last few years.

Feels a bit of a make or break season for the lad, and hopefully we'll see some improvement and reap the rewards of his previous expirence.

20 minutes ago, TTT said:

Not trashing the team here as I think it's a decent 1-7 but not a great one despite the power trio still being involved.

Does anyone else think rider influence has played a part here? as well as Steady playing favourites because I don't think Sheffield would take such a risk by having half a teams worth of 2024 rising stars in the side.

Something like the Holder's not wanting to be split up to a point where it's both of them or none at all as well as Steady not wanting to cut ties with Team GB's Woffinden.

I don’t think the Holders would say something like that they’d both still be living in Dorset together. IF the rumoured 7 is correct, I think the management and Steady have recognised the risk but also the reward of having the strongest top 4 in the league. Huge pressure on the 3 young Brit’s but one of them if not 2 will need to step up and support them