British Speedway Forum

Grand final guest options for Poole

Bitza

58 minutes ago, lewy said:

Skidder1 why have you changed your name to stevelyric2 ? Is it because your can't hide behind your anomyniity anymore clive aka lord cleeve?😀

Looks like I could have been hacked Wayne, or should that be stalked?

Edited by SteveLyric2

46 minutes ago, j2ohh said:

who is to say he should ride this season ? i am sure the hospital team will have advised Ben to have complete rest and no further motorbikes for a good few weeks . but being Poo;e fans they want it all and are willing to have him on the team  / prob at an unknown risk to Ben himself and not all the eedyats that want him to ride . its a win at all costs , no matter what .. i dont know how you can sleep at night or do you spend most of your night running back n forth to the bathroom  and sleep all day ine arm chair in the living room .

I'm sure Poole are not going to force him to ride, if he feels fine and wants to, it's up to him 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

I'm sure Poole are not going to force him to ride, if he feels fine and wants to, it's up to him 

Totally agree, but there is a difference between forcing someone to do something and putting them under pressure to do something.

2 minutes ago, lewy said:

Totally agree, but there is a difference between forcing someone to do something and putting them under pressure to do something.

Biggest say is the paramedic whose reassessment is final 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sadman said:

Automatic 9 day off the bike thats the regs. 

Yes and he will miss the Championship final regardless of how he feels. But a week Wednesday is the first leg of the KO Cup and if he feels fine, then there’s nothing to stop him. But only Ben can make that call.

A few years ago there was no concussion protocol, so it’s a good thing that there now is, to stop riders returning too early and being a risk to themselves and others.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Yes and he will miss the Championship final regardless of how he feels. But a week Wednesday is the first leg of the KO Cup and if he feels fine, then there’s nothing to stop him. But only Ben can make that call.

A few years ago there was no concussion protocol, so it’s a good thing that there now is, to stop riders returning too early and being a risk to themselves and others.

A week Wednesday is the BSN FINAL 2nd leg. Ben should be good to ride in the first leg on Sunday 29th.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bloom89 said:

All the fickle Poole fans be swooning over Hagon’s performance tonight 😅

Sure am, Sam is finding his confidence just in time for the finals. This will make all the difference, Oxford supporters this is bad news.