British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue -V- Leicester POF

well, that time of the year playoff final. Anything can happen. 

so far weather looks dry for Manchester at least, fingers crossed for 2 dry legs. 

Belle Vue will be without Ben cook sadly but hopefully we will have NKI for both legs. 

Leicester will be at full strength with the return of Douglas. 

I do think we have the edge but again it will be close over. It legs. Can’t wait. 
UTFA

19 minutes ago, gjcone44 said:

be my 1st trip to Leicester. 

Probably my favourite view of action is on the exit of the second bend at Leicester, get there early if you want a home straight seat!
If you can't find the stadium car park it's because it is hidden behind the Leisure centre.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Col said:

Probably my favourite view of action is on the exit of the second bend at Leicester, get there early if you want a home straight seat!
If you can't find the stadium car park it's because it is hidden behind the Leisure centre.

do prefer to stand. cheers col.

Congratulations to the aces happy they are in the final. Always liked Belle Vue and there track. Complete opposite shape to ours though! This will be close, I just hope the Lions don't get too battered on Monday to make the second interesting, we have beaten belle vue comfortably at home this season but like other people gave pointed out, this is the play offs. Form and previous visits go out the window. 

If Douglas is back then that's a good boost for Leicester. I hope he's getting some practice around the den in. Don't want him to be rusty. 

First leg I'm going for a 51 - 39 win for the aces

8 minutes ago, FishersGate said:

Congratulations to the aces happy they are in the final. Always liked Belle Vue and there track. Complete opposite shape to ours though! This will be close, I just hope the Lions don't get too battered on Monday to make the second interesting, we have beaten belle vue comfortably at home this season but like other people gave pointed out, this is the play offs. Form and previous visits go out the window. 

If Douglas is back then that's a good boost for Leicester. I hope he's getting some practice around the den in. Don't want him to be rusty. 

First leg I'm going for a 51 - 39 win for the aces

The concern for your boys is whether Ryan is fully fit, the infection was very nasty and it will won't be fully healed and very painful.  There is every chance he wont practice and just try to ride through the pain.  Even though it makes Leicester weaker without him I do hope he's fit to ride and race, we get a good guest, and 2 strong teams can race it out for the title.  I have it as a 50/50 final, but I'm more optimistic than I was a week ago after our performance in the semi. 

Lidsey definitely riding within himself this season, and now Poland is over for him you can see a difference in his riding. (Is it his Polish kit he is on as his straight line speed is tremendous)..

On his average I would think the Aces will keep him next season..

His gating ability will be very important at Leicester...

Kurtz must be the rider of the season if the Aces lift the trophy..

A proper throwback captain who fights for every point..

Heat 13 last night was truly an incredible first two turns, with respect given to Jack Holder too who left "just" enough room for Kurtz to get round safely..

Will miss the first leg as still away but will have the red smoke flares packed for Thursday...

"You can't use them"..

"I can't see now"..

"Why are you making so much noise?"..

"I stand there"

"If you want to do that, go to football"....:D