British Speedway Forum

Oxford v Poole v Oxford; Weds 25th and Fri 27th Sept

1 minute ago, FishersGate said:

Poole have the best team all season so I'm cool with Poole winning this. 

Vinnie's dirty riding or not, Oxford were never winning that meeting tonight considering Nicholls was way off it as well as Boughen.

Edited by TTT
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Wasn't it the other way around and Trick wiped Pedersen out when he was leading the final?

Yes you're right! I remember now Nicki was having a right go at TRick on the way back to the pits and TRick just blanked him lol.

Even the best get out wrong from time to time. 

2 minutes ago, TTT said:

Vinnie's dirty riding or not, Oxford were never winning that meeting tonight considering Nicholls was way off it as well as Boughen.

Yes but without him fencing Killeen how different could it have been.

• Like 1

Just now, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Wonder if Peter shrock is thinking if i had taken boughen out of heat 12 at Oxford we would be in a last heat decider here 

Probably not... but everybody else certainly is!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

he seems to be having a case of the kasprazak about him, brilliant some races and off the gas in others 

Get off his case he’s only just 17 nothing like kasparzak at all

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Toady said:

Get off his case he’s only just 17 nothing like kasparzak at all

I’m not on his case, he has everything of the kasprazak about him, wins by beating the best and then shuts off next race, doesn’t matter if he is 17 or 57 there is clearly a confidence issue, there is a difference between losing and shutting off going into first corner and that is confidence 

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

I’m not on his case, he has everything of the kasprazak about him, wins by beating the best and then shuts off next race, doesn’t matter if he is 17 or 57 there is clearly a confidence issue, there is a difference between losing and shutting off going into first corner and that is confidence 

Agreed. 

it is only a few weeks ago he scored a max somewhere , to see him shutting off going into the first turn two heats clearly shows he didnt want to mix it. 

Even heat 12 you see him easing on the throttle coming out the second bend. 

12 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

See you edited to embellish your point ,Ashton Boughen is nothing like kasparzak he is a very young rider and has many years ahead of him and a slight lack of confidence is no reason to suggest he is like a journeyman like kasperzak

6 minutes ago, Toady said:

See you edited to embellish your point ,Ashton Boughen is nothing like kasparzak he is a very young rider and has many years ahead of him and a slight lack of confidence is no reason to suggest he is like a journeyman like kasperzak

If Boughen achieves half of what KK did then he will of been doing well. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Toady said:

I wasnt saying he is like a journeyman like kasprazak, it’s the point about him wining a race beating the best and then shutting off in his next ride and goes missing, it isn’t a slight lack of confidence it’s a massive lack of confidence,as I said there is a difference between losing and shutting off, shutting off is a sign you don’t want to be there and for a rider so young that’s a problem, what I see is a rider who doesn’t like to be in traffic, is a world beater when he gets fresh air but gets frightened when anyone around him 

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE
  • Like 5