British Speedway Forum

Oxford v Poole v Oxford; Weds 25th and Fri 27th Sept

Just now, CTD26 said:

Took off the bike simple as. You think anything different you better get yourself down to specsavers sunshine.

I know different, had his spokes not been ripped out he wouldn’t of fell, he would of just scraped kickboard 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, CTD26 said:

And he deserved it. Wiping someone out because he’s reckless on a bike. Like someone’s previously said, he’s either going to seriously injure himself, or another rider.

I suggest you go watch tiddlywinks, it’s a tough game, vinnie is exciting to watch 

• Like 2

Just now, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

I suggest you go watch tiddlywinks, it’s a tough game, vinnie is exciting to watch 

Watched speedway for nearly 30 years. If you think that’s exciting then you need to branch out more

I was about to say Boughen completely shut off then before the first corner and the replay confirmed it. Cook had nowhere to go. I'd exclude Boughen for that.

1 minute ago, FishersGate said:

I've watched vinnie at Leicester plenty of times and can confirm that he is entertaining but also very dangerous on the bike. I've seen him put himself and others through the fence enough

And that’s why fans love him 

• Like 1

Just now, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

And that’s why fans love him 

There is a difference between entertaining riders who cross the line sometimes but are in control and riders who are entertaining for all the wrong reasons, mainly being completely out of control.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pinny said:

There is a difference between entertaining riders who cross the line sometimes but are in control and riders who are entertaining for all the wrong reasons, mainly being completely out of control.

Scott Nichols and Greg Blair were exactly the same when they first started, fans want excitement 

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Scott Nichols and Greg Blair were exactly the same when they first started, fans want excitement 

Yeah the Oxford fans certainly want more excitement from Foord. Bet they can't wait for heat 4.

Also, Greg Blair is hardly someone to reference is he.