British Speedway Forum

Oxford v Poole v Oxford; Weds 25th and Fri 27th Sept

18 minutes ago, lbw said:

The Pirate Ship ☠️ can ride all the waves! 😀

But not dry land .!   best of luck tonight , you will need it .

2 hours ago, scaramanga said:

He took a big tumble 

But was it not caused by Tom lifting and going  towards fence when all the others were heading left to go round first been 

They were checking his crash helmet after the crash. I don't know if it was confiscated, but if it was, as it was damaged, surely the concussion protocols should kick in.

If you've had a big enough hit to damage the helmet protecting your head then your head must have has a clout.

IRR could have possibly served Poole better on the night. 

4 minutes ago, Triple.H. said:

They were checking his crash helmet after the crash. I don't know if it was confiscated, but if it was, as it was damaged, surely the concussion protocols should kick in.

If you've had a big enough hit to damage the helmet protecting your head then your head must have has a clout.

Was it not reported he would not let the doctor examine him?

My last meeting for a few years, now that my work visa has finally been sorted. Come on you Pirates, send me off with a big smile on my face. 🏴‍☠️

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Triple.H. said:

Not disputing Tom took a big knock 

But some are suggesting scotty was to blame 

But sorry Tom was not in control he lifted badly and was going right while others were turning left 

6 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Was it not reported he would not let the doctor examine him?

If that's the case should have been ruled out and scb should susspend his licence just like a refused drug test 

I'm a big fan of Tom's but sorry  that's putting others at risk 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, scaramanga said:

If that's the case should have been ruled out and scb should susspend his licence just like a refused drug test 

I'm a big fan of Tom's but sorry  that's putting others at risk 

If that was the case the ref would have stopped the meeting imo until he got medical treatment. 

• Like 1

Eastbourne fan so obviously Oxford but I spent a few years living in a village called Chinnor so watched Oxford during the Hans Nielsen, Martin Dugard Simon Wigg era, so Oxford for me..