British Speedway Forum

Oxford v Poole v Oxford; Weds 25th and Fri 27th Sept

6 minutes ago, Neila said:

Cos he's only 16/17 and only been riding a speedway bike gor 2 years, its a big learning curve, imo the young kid maybe doing too much riding at home and abroad this early in the sport

yes he was lucky when he beat Doyle and sayfutdinov round Ipswich.

16 minutes ago, gjcone44 said:

cant get my head round ashton Boughen how he can be brilliant 1 min then very average the next

He is carrying a knee injury sustained at Redcar and had to pull out of some meetings. I would guess he clouted again when he fell off in ht 3. 

• Like 1

Oxford gifted that one to Poole. Very odd that they didn't use Killeen. Could cost them the league.

• Like 1

While Boughen is carrying an injury, he is prone to completely disappearing in meetings. It's hard to believe the rider I'm watching tonight is the same one that got a 15-point maximum at Redcar. Very inconsistent, but still very young.

• Like 1

Just now, SteelShoe said:

If the Cheetahs lose by a point or 2 on aggregate everyone will point to that dreadful decision.

You just can't afford to give Poole anything! Schroecking decision!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1