British Speedway Forum

Oxford v Poole v Oxford; Weds 25th and Fri 27th Sept

1 minute ago, IainB said:

He was an animal, but I never saw him out of control with his moves, everything he did was calculated to put the frighteners on the competition

Except when he took TRick out in Berlin 😂😂

Just now, FAST GATER said:

Never more glad than when he was no longer in the GP's !

He was the biggest loss to the GPs in the last 10 years, keep hoping they give him a danish GP wildcard before he retires like they did with gollob 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, FAST GATER said:

Never more glad than when he was no longer in the GP's !

And it's gone downhill ever since!

Edited by IainB
  • Like 4

Looks like it's down to whether or not Oxford's top 2 can beat Brennan.

I love Nicki but that's only because I wasn't a fan years ago of speedway. So all I've seen is the racing highlights and fights he's had with riders. Pure entertainment. Obviously other fans who have watched him over the years will have different opinions. On the other hand I've spoken to Vinnie quite abit and he's nice enough. His dad is alright too, but on the track sometimes I've had to turn away in fear of another crash. I think he's hit every fence panel at Leicester. 

Thomsen has been decent for Poole this year.

The score is all that has kept this meeting entertaining. The racing has been terrible.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Thomsen has been decent for Poole this year.

The score is all that has kept this meeting entertaining. The racing has been terrible.

It's Poole... what on earth did you expect? 😂

Edited by IainB
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, FishersGate said:

I love Nicki but that's only because I wasn't a fan years ago of speedway. So all I've seen is the racing highlights and fights he's had with riders. Pure entertainment. Obviously other fans who have watched him over the years will have different opinions. On the other hand I've spoken to Vinnie quite abit and he's nice enough. His dad is alright too, but on the track sometimes I've had to turn away in fear of another crash. I think he's hit every fence panel at Leicester. 

If that was his dad giving it the big one as they walked off the track then I'm sorry but he's not alright at all, he's a complete cock for the way he was behaving. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, FishersGate said:

But surely that’s an aspect which excites you about speedway, he gets an emotion out of you, surely that’s what’s life is about 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, IainB said:

Except when he took TRick out in Berlin 😂😂

Wasn't it the other way around and Trick wiped Pedersen out when he was leading the final?

• Like 2