British Speedway Forum

Sheffield v Belle Vue.

Odds On

23 minutes ago, Col said:

Think Aces visits to Beaumont Park have been fairly abject this year.  Blodorn likes the place but even at the pairs event Belle Vue won last season Bewley & Kurtz couldn't get near Fricke.

So... as I watched tonights action on EuroSport what happened to Cook? No chance he'll ride in the final?

Well done Aces - Bewley was outstanding until he didn't need to be, but Kurtz set the tone with his heat 1 win.

Hard on Tigers. Who knows what would have occurred if the playoffs involved Woffinden, Doyle & Sayfutdinov.

Howarrth's move on Blodorn was unsavoury.

And Pickering's issue with the TV presenter was?

Previous visits to Leicester mean nothing, as we showed tonight. 

Cook definitely won’t be riding, serious crash as you can tell as they showed no replays. 

First of all. My prayers are with cook. That was an horrific crash and word from the track is that it’s not good. So best wishes to Ben. 

great 2 legs and I wouldn’t want to do it against anyone else. Any belle Vue Sheffield matches are great for fans in attendance and long may it continue. We will battle with you boys again next season and I can’t wait. 

it’s play off time your need your big hitters to show up and they did that for us, and vuolas been a terrific signing for us. 

Onto Leicester we go where I have us as slight favourites but this is play offs. Anything can happen. 

• Like 1

great atmosphere on bend 3/4 nail biting right up t o ht 15, i think all the riders put as much effort as they could. i do hope ben is ok , he has done well for us this year, just shows what these lads will do to score a point . Leicester will be another close home and away meeting, for my sins i have even talked a customer of mine with his kids to come to belle vue Monday night and i will try and explain what's going on wish me 🤪 luck.

2 hours ago, Trees said:

The majority of the Aussies are aren't they?

Batchelor & Chris Holder never seemed keen on each other.

On second viewing didn't think the Howarth/Blodorn incident was quite as brutal as first viewing.

12 minutes ago, Col said:

Batchelor & Chris Holder never seemed keen on each other.

On second viewing didn't think the Howarth/Blodorn incident was quite as brutal as first viewing.

Not all of them of course! Have read this morning that Pickering has known Ben Cook since he was 7 so obviously he was upset by the crash ....