British Speedway Forum

Sheffield v Belle Vue.

Odds On

Speedway at Sheffield is now rather like Super Mario Kart 

The dirt line is contains the mystery boxes

Tonight Kurtz found a Bullet Bill , Harris regularly hit a mushroom boost whilst Jack the sook was hit by that lightening cloud that shrinks you down and makes you go slow :P

Unfortunately the unlucky Ben Cook picked out the spiny shell that picks you up and throws you down - fingers crossed that things dont turn out to be as serious as first feared

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

Sheffield fans moaning about Howarth and Harris ….. the only reason they are still in this tonight is because of Howarth and Harris 

Yeah I thought that too, have to go find the anti Chris Harris posts on FB & comment on them lol!

37 minutes ago, spin king said:

Congratulations to Belle Vue.

The best team over the two legs won.

Best Wishes to Ben Cook.

That is season over for us, we missed out the big prize, but we still won the KO Cup and finished the top of the league so its not been such a bad season .

But we will be back. (Sorry Gavan)

Leicester v Belle Vue Play Off Final, who do I think will win.

I will plump for Leicester, but would like to see Belle Vue do it again. 

Advantage BV I feel!

22 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Don't think he'll get a wild card, so will have to qualify.

Hes had a very good play offs but when i saw him at Sheffield earlier in the season I think he got 4 so lets not lose our heads here!

37 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

It’s Jack that should worry a couple of bad matches and a tantrum he will be looking for a new Team over there

Holder already signed for next season right ? Saw him, lindgren and kubera already signed. Although Wroclaw match with stal is pushed again to next Wednesday so Lubin still don’t know who they race. 

Edited by ShanoXtra

39 minutes ago, Crazy robin said:

There would have been another bad injury if Jack hadn’t left Brady room.

One things for sure if it was the other way round Brady certainly wouldn’t have left him room.

Funnily enough Brady went to him as they dismounted at the gate and they had a hand shake. From where we were stood you couldn't see how much room there was but it didn't look like much!

22 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Speedway at Sheffield is now rather like Super Mario Kart 

The dirt line is contains the mystery boxes

Tonight Kurtz found a Bullet Bill , Harris regularly hit a mushroom boost whilst Jack the sook was hit by that lightening cloud that shrinks you down and makes you go slow :P

Unfortunately the unlucky Ben Cook picked out the spiny shell that picks you up and throws you down - fingers crossed that things dont turn out to be as serious as first feared

Ae you on drugs?

• Like 1

Well done BV defo deserved it over the two legs. We just didn’t show up tonight Jack and Chris probably the worst they’ve been all season at home. Heat 14 summed the season up for me, Picko trying his very hardest to slow the race up to try and give Edwards chance at passing, but he never laid a glove. Team needs a re think for 2025 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AceBelle said:

oh dear this comment turned out well 🤣 think the evening was VERY MISERABLE FOR YOU LOT 🤣 at least bend 2 morans won't be singing champions next season 🤣 more like where's yout title gone 🤣 have a lovely🤣 night 

The irony of attempting to call somebody a moron and spelling it wrong, unless you meant Shooey and Kelly. 😉

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Clemens said:

I think it will be a walkover for BV against Leicester, they will knock up a big lead to take down there 

Think Aces visits to Beaumont Park have been fairly abject this year.  Blodorn likes the place but even at the pairs event Belle Vue won last season Bewley & Kurtz couldn't get near Fricke.

So... as I watched tonights action on EuroSport what happened to Cook? No chance he'll ride in the final?

Well done Aces - Bewley was outstanding until he didn't need to be, but Kurtz set the tone with his heat 1 win.

Hard on Tigers. Who knows what would have occurred if the playoffs involved Woffinden, Doyle & Sayfutdinov.

Howarrth's move on Blodorn was unsavoury.

And Pickering's issue with the TV presenter was?

8 minutes ago, Manifesto said:

Well done BV defo deserved it over the two legs. We just didn’t show up tonight Jack and Chris probably the worst they’ve been all season at home. Heat 14 summed the season up for me, Picko trying his very hardest to slow the race up to try and give Edwards chance at passing, but he never laid a glove. Team needs a re think for 2025 

They finished top of the "qualification" league & won the KOC, one disappointing loss doesn't mean there was anything wrong with the team picked.

Bound to have to make changes due to the points limit anyway.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Col said:

Think Aces visits to Beaumont Park have been fairly abject this year.  Blodorn likes the place but even at the pairs event Belle Vue won last season Bewley & Kurtz couldn't get near Fricke.

So... as I watched tonights action on EuroSport what happened to Cook? No chance he'll ride in the final?

Well done Aces - Bewley was outstanding until he didn't need to be, but Kurtz set the tone with his heat 1 win.

Hard on Tigers. Who knows what would have occurred if the playoffs involved Woffinden, Doyle & Sayfutdinov.

Picko just saw a close mate have what seems to have been a horror crash. I wouldn't want to be asked questions on live TV while he's still laying down on track.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Col said:

I can only think related to Ben Cs crash!

Just now, MB723 said:

Picko just saw a close mate have what seems to have been a horror crash. I wouldn't want to be asked questions on live TV while he's still laying down on track.

Ah, OK.  Fair enough.  Wasn't aware Pickering & Cook were close.