British Speedway Forum

Sheffield v Belle Vue.

Odds On

Just now, FishersGate said:

Belle vue have been crap at leicester this season so could go either way

They have been crap at Sheffield until tonight

Thing is BV WANT it and will go and Get IT

20 minutes ago, flagrag said:

The crash happened just in front of camera so they must have held back showing the footage after speaking with Phil Morris on rider condition 

I’m talking about real time action,at the time of the crash it was a close race at the back but the cameras are focused on the front 2 that are spread out, they do this all the time, they are so amateurish, BSN are far better on a fraction of the cost, BSN capture the essence of speedway, Eurosport are like cable network channel from the 90s 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Congratulations to Belle Vue.

The best team over the two legs won.

Best Wishes to Ben Cook.

That is season over for us, we missed out the big prize, but we still won the KO Cup and finished the top of the league so its not been such a bad season .

But we will be back. (Sorry Gavan)

Leicester v Belle Vue Play Off Final, who do I think will win.

I will plump for Leicester, but would like to see Belle Vue do it again. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, DaveWayne said:

Nothing wrong with being tribal in the support of your team, but when it becomes intimidating and threatening then it has gone too far.

We all complain about the falling number of fans attending meetings, but if the women and children are uncomfortable being there, then where is the next generation of fans coming from ?

I'm glad a lot will be coming tonight and I hope you have a miserable evening. 😉

oh dear this comment turned out well 🤣 think the evening was VERY MISERABLE FOR YOU LOT 🤣 at least bend 2 morans won't be singing champions next season 🤣 more like where's yout title gone 🤣 have a lovely🤣 night 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

I’m talking about real time action,at the time of the crash it was a close race at the back but the cameras are focused on the front 2 that are spread out, they do this all the time, they are so amateurish, BSN are far better on a fraction of the cost, BSN capture the essence of speedway, Eurosport are like cable network channel from the 90s 

BSN put a superb show consider their resources you actually feel that your are at the match sitting the house.Hope they have had a successful season financially.Great coverage.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

When it comes to team building will riders be looking at Sheffield now and be thinking I don’t fancy taking my chances riding that every week?

That’s not how riders think, take Exeter back in the day, the home riders loved it because everyone else hated it so the home riders adapt to it and get a big pay day every week and that’s how riders think, a good way to further your career in speedway is pick a track you hate and join the team and tell everyone who comes how bad the track is 

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Manifesto said:

I think them scores won’t be too far off it. Harris rides Owlerton as well as the Holders if the track is grippy expect more than 5, but think the reserves will get less than 8 between them.

Prediction 52-38 Holders to grab a 4-2 in 15 to bring the house down 

4-2 in heat 14 brought the house down all right 🤣

Edited by AceBelle

28 minutes ago, ShanoXtra said:

Injuries have killed these play offs. It would have been so good to see all teams race with their full team so we can really say “the best team won”.

Not really, still got to race the play-offs regardless of injuries.

Whoever wins the league will know they won under the rules agreed to.