British Speedway Forum

Sheffield v Belle Vue.

Odds On

1 minute ago, TTT said:

Mental Capitulation under pressure from one of the best managers in the World.

Edwards only beat Mulford in Heat 2 before that race.

I had already put gilkes in on my programme as it was so obvious.. he had 5 rides on Monday..  no idea what Simon was thinking 🤔 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Eurosport frustrates the hell out of me, everything about it is just amateur, constantly missing the action and even missed the crash there 

The crash happened just in front of camera so they must have held back showing the footage after speaking with Phil Morris on rider condition 

The Holder's even got sick of the death trap tonight.

Steady and co. should be satisified with the KOC win because they only won that due to Emil feeling the full force of Owlerton.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Rob B said:

IVERSEN

That's who I'd go for but he's probably packed up his gear by now.

Charles Wright a local lad, Raring to go seems the obvious go to option.

Just now, flagrag said:

The crash happened just in front of camera so they must have held back showing the footage after speaking with Phil Morris on rider condition 

Sounds like head injury he was having fit apparently. 

• Sad 1

So pleased belle vue have won purely only because of jack holders pure arrogance…I’ve said to my son for the last 2 years about him not acknowledging any rider after a race mainly in the Grand Prix I first noticed it…what’s up with him..try to be a good sportsman bud obviously can’t …anyone remember when he was a boy and supporting his brother in the Grand Prix and it kicked off and threw his purse then someone threw a handbag and parped himself 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1