British Speedway Forum

Glasgow 2025

Interesting to see who we go for as number 2 (assuming bomber stays). I can't see Steve W being back and there isn't a whole lot of HLs around and with Rowe having looked elsewhere doesn't seem many options. Dan T maybe? Vuolas if he fancies Poland and workys Saturdays don't suit? 

55 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Interesting to see who we go for as number 2 (assuming bomber stays). I can't see Steve W being back and there isn't a whole lot of HLs around and with Rowe having looked elsewhere doesn't seem many options. Dan T maybe? Vuolas if he fancies Poland and workys Saturdays don't suit? 

IF voulas does Poland, Fridays will be ruled out as 2nd tier in Poland ride Friday Saturday or Sunday.  Hopefully he will do comets and belle vue in 2025

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

It's possible it could be Leon, I guess. Depends how they want to spread the points. It would give us a stronger middle and reserves, but would be a risk to make him the #5.

6 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

It's possible it could be Leon, I guess. Depends how they want to spread the points. It would give us a stronger middle and reserves, but would be a risk to make him the #5.

Can't say like the idea but I see it happening given rider availability. Claus in there as no.3 maybe might negate the weakness at 5. 

19 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Can't say like the idea but I see it happening given rider availability. Claus in there as no.3 maybe might negate the weakness at 5. 

You can have claus back, tends to go missing a lot !!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

Yes, Claus at 3 would definitely help. Bomber + Leon + Claus + Foord + Hodder would leave pretty much bang on 10 points left, which feels workable.

Hodder ?

1 hour ago, Noelinho said:

Think if Harris is back Leon would be a good signing on his average.Really depends on points limit though.With the league getting weaker every year ordinary riders are maintaining /increasing their average by default .

Edited by Fromafar