33 minutes ago, blue witch said:

Doyle

King

Brennan

Rew

Emil

Thompson

Jenkins

I've almost got the same team down if it's a 40.00 limit, Just Ellis for Rew because Adam is stronger around Foxhall and Rew is wanted by BV.

Brennan and Ellis are good mates aren't they? So they could be a strong 3 & 4 partnership with King being moved to No.2 to partner Doyle who'll take the pressure off Danny by winning almost every race he competes in.

28 minutes ago, TTT said:

I've almost got the same team down if it's a 40.00 limit, Just Ellis for Rew because Adam is stronger around Foxhall and Rew is wanted by BV.

Brennan and Ellis are good mates aren't they? So they could be a strong 3 & 4 partnership with King being moved to No.2 to partner Doyle who'll take the pressure off Danny by winning almost every race he competes in.

We don't need to worry about him going BV. He will be back with us next season

16 minutes ago, blue witch said:

We don't need to worry about him going BV. He will be back with us next season

Regarding Rew, The Aces won’t get anyway near what Ipswich are offering. We could have upped our offer but we spent it on the Colts and bringing on juniors. 

Enjoy Tom. As Birmingham CEO Nigel Tolley said: “When you look at the stats, Tom is one of, if not the fastest progressing young British rider since Covid.

“His performances meant he was the first ever Rising Star to move into the main body of a team, and even last season he produced some really big scores as a second string for Belle Vue.

47 minutes ago, ouch said:

Enjoy Tom. As Birmingham CEO Nigel Tolley said: “When you look at the stats, Tom is one of, if not the fastest progressing young British rider since Covid.

“His performances meant he was the first ever Rising Star to move into the main body of a team, and even last season he produced some really big scores as a second string for Belle Vue.

Hawkins said similar recently didn’t he. Was tipping him to be the next in line to follow Bewley and Robert Lambert on the GP scene. If Bewley is off to pastures new as rumoured, perhaps Belle Vue will have room to bring him back..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ouch said:

Regarding Rew, The Aces won’t get anyway near what Ipswich are offering. We could have upped our offer but we spent it on the Colts and bringing on juniors. 

I don't believe Covid was British ? 😄.... sorry...just bantering!

Joking aside...you dont have to be a speedway expert to notice Tom's improvement....in all fairness, Tolley is just stating the obvious!

It seems your all very close, or maybe that's me with my wishful thinking cap on..

Doyle,Ellis,Brennan,Rew,Emil,D.Thompson and Jenkins looks a Supporters dream at Foxhall.

But as it's well documented on here it will have Danny King in there somewhere, which doesn't give it such a strong look.

Just on Kvech...The 2 year deal is nonsense, as i said on King's Lynn's page earlier in the silly season, and he is definetly nowhere near a done deal at Lynn as of today, just simply isnt. He is considering his options in the UK and he could seriously end up elsewhere.

Has Chris Harris signed for Lynn, wouldn't rule that out, and where will these Holder brothers end up, if rumours on Tai are true, i fear at least 1 will be binned by Sheffield, and could that end up being both.

25 minutes ago, siggysigalos said:

It seems your all very close, or maybe that's me with my wishful thinking cap on..

Doyle,Ellis,Brennan,Rew,Emil,D.Thompson and Jenkins looks a Supporters dream at Foxhall.

But as it's well documented on here it will have Danny King in there somewhere, which doesn't give it such a strong look.

Just on Kvech...The 2 year deal is nonsense, as i said on King's Lynn's page earlier in the silly season, and he is definetly nowhere near a done deal at Lynn as of today, just simply isnt. He is considering his options in the UK and he could seriously end up elsewhere.

Has Chris Harris signed for Lynn, wouldn't rule that out, and where will these Holder brothers end up, if rumours on Tai are true, i fear at least 1 will be binned by Sheffield, and could that end up being both.

Could it be Jack Holder not doing UK next season and has let them know already. Be a no brainer for them to go with Woffinden and Chris Holder. ( Sorry wrong thread really.)

55 minutes ago, siggysigalos said:

100% agree, Ipswich will need to push for a 40.00 limit at the AGM otherwise Brennan doesn't fit.

Doyle, Emil, Rew, Ellis & D. Thompson = 32.72 Which would only leave 6.28 and Brennan is 6.52 after 2.5% Brit Reduction, Danny King would fit within a 39.00 limit though as he's 6.14 after 2.5% Brit Reduction.

3 minutes ago, TTT said:

100% agree, Ipswich will need to push for a 40.00 limit at the AGM otherwise Brennan doesn't fit.

Doyle, Emil, Rew, Ellis & D. Thompson = 32.72 Which would only leave 6.28 and Brennan is 6.52 after 2.5% Brit Reduction, Danny King would fit within a 39.00 limit though as he's 6.14 after 2.5% Brit Reduction.

it wont be a 40 limit. 

24 minutes ago, TTT said:

Just get one of your riders reassessed to make it fit, like before. 

14 hours ago, ouch said:

Just get one of your riders reassessed to make it fit, like before. 

Good idea

Doyle and Emil both long term injured so reduced to 8 a piece  - happy days :P

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, blue witch said:

@siggysigalos As much as I don't want King in and would rather Ellis this is the team I've heard it is. Thompson 25% reduction and King and Brennan 2.5%

I 100% agree with you on the Ellis/King comment.

It baffles me sometimes, and trust me I go Home and Away, that apart from being best mates, it baffles me in what Ritchie and Chris see is the bonus of keeping King.

For me he's done, he's been a very loyal servant, although if Ritchie wasn't influential on Team Selection in previous seasons, I'm sure another manager would have moved him on a while ago.

But if that's the 7 with King in, then we have to accept it and go again in March, but I'm a very loyal fan, and for me whatever the team limit is, 39 or 40, King would of been the 1st rider i would have looked to replace.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, siggysigalos said:

I 100% agree with you on the Ellis/King comment.

It baffles me sometimes, and trust me I go Home and Away, that apart from being best mates, it baffles me in what Ritchie and Chris see is the bonus of keeping King.

For me he's done, he's been a very loyal servant, although if Ritchie wasn't influential on Team Selection in previous seasons, I'm sure another manager would have moved him on a while ago.

But if that's the 7 with King in, then we have to accept it and go again in March, but I'm a very loyal fan, and for me whatever the team limit is, 39 or 40, King would of been the 1st rider i would have looked to replace.

Definitely that I agree! King at 2 though is a different kettle of fish. Brennan and Rew in the engine room is the back up we need for Doyley and Emil.

Let's wait and see but there won't be many stronger teams

3 minutes ago, blue witch said:

Definitely that I agree! King at 2 though is a different kettle of fish. Brennan and Rew in the engine room is the back up we need for Doyley and Emil.

Let's wait and see but there won't be many stronger teams

King was an empty kettle of fish riding at 2 in the play offs at Leicester...😉

• Like 1

TBF to King, he was riding injured. He still had/has issues with his broken hand right up until the final meeting. Not sure whether he’s going under the knife again this winter to correct it, but it’s an issue that needs sorting. He can’t grip the handlebars properly and is restricted in the movement of his hand. “Why ride then”? It’s his living, no riding no money. 

Let’s have it right, the team Blue Witch has named above is an excellent one.