British Speedway Forum

King's Lynn Stars 2025

9 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

They only come in on an 8.00 if they have ridden in the GPs for 2 consecutive seasons within the last 5 years. 

in terms of riders like Huckenbeck, Lebedevs, Kubera etc I don’t know, if they were in the GPs next season that would count as their 2nd consecutive season of they would have to complete 25 and for 26 would come in on an 8.00. How I interpret the rules I would say they still come in on a 6.00 for next season. 

the regulation is chapter 10 - 0.10.2.2 of the SCB Regulations if anyone interprets different to me

Should be 2 consecutive seasons prior to 2025.

6 hours ago, Speedball said:

Huckenbeck would come in on 8 point average next season. 

The BSPL put together a list of assessed averages for riders who’ve not ridden over here since COVID and it’s based on their previous season. 

This is how Lynn signed Kvech on a 6 despite him being in the GPs. If we were signing Jan for the first time in 2025, he’d be on an 8. Same rule would apply to Kai. 

That's madness then

I'd imagine a top 5 level rider who have a long standing GP career being an 8 but Huckenbeck tho doing well to be in the GPs should never be near an 8 from an assessment point of view

1 hour ago, Roundthebend said:

Don’t think Lambert will do a full season in U.K. so forget him

Your probably right. I think it's a more of a hope, than anything else. I put him in my team building every season, until i'm told otherwise. One year i might be right:D

• Like 1

Really hard to come up with realistic top end riders for Lynn next season, so strength in depth is most likely. Just guessing the foreigners assessed averages.

King's Lynn  
Przemek Pawlicki 7.00
Richard Lawson 6.91
Niels K Iversen 6.83
Nicolai Klindt 6.59
Jan Kvech 6.58
Kai Huckenbeck 6.00
Nathan Ablitt RS
Total 39.91
Edited by szkocjasid

52 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Really hard to come up with realistic top end riders for Lynn next season, so strength in depth is most likely. Just guessing the foreigners assessed averages.

King's Lynn  
Przemek Pawlicki 7.00
Richard Lawson 6.91
Niels K Iversen 6.83
Nicolai Klindt 6.59
Jan Kvech 6.58
Kai Huckenbeck 6.00
Nathan Ablitt RS
Total 39.91

I think you can rule out any Poles next season after the Musielak and Tarasenko shenanigans.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

King's Lynn  
Przemek Pawlicki 7.00
Richard Lawson 6.91
Niels K Iversen 6.83
Nicolai Klindt 6.59
Jan Kvech 6.58
Kai Huckenbeck 6.00
Nathan Ablitt RS
Total 39.91

Buster's never paying out for that team. 

• Like 1

On 9/16/2024 at 7:32 AM, Danny Connor said:

Lambert

Lawson

Iversen

Klindt/basso/bomber

Kvech

Helstrom bangs/bastian pedersen 

Rowe

Why take Pederson when young Pearson who rides already in UK has a better average then him in Poland.

Kings Lynn. Id love to see this team win the league next year. i think have raced every year since 1965 , been close a few times in top flight but have had atrocious few years. Lets hope they bring Rob back and build a team to challenge for title next year. Long over due and would be good for the sport.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Goldhawk said:

Kings Lynn. Id love to see this team win the league next year. i think have raced every year since 1965 , been close a few times in top flight but have had atrocious few years. Lets hope they bring Rob back and build a team to challenge for title next year. Long over due and would be good for the sport.

Nah. 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 2