Magic just fits:

Janowski 7.02 (or Cook 6.99)
Iversen 6.83
Klindt 6.59
Kvech 6.58
Lawson 6.91
Harris 6.06
Boughen

Like @Bald Blokehas mentioned before, having Magic in the side would be my preferred option as well.ย 

He would give us more top end strength for heats 13 & 15 and clearly likes the Lynn track. Got 16 from 6 rides and 14+2 from 7 rides on his two visits last season.

He wouldnโ€™t come cheap though and Iโ€™d guess Oxford would be favourites for his signature.

Ben Cook would also be a decent option. Side would be 39.96 with his inclusion instead of Janowski. But his average comes from riding in the middle order, not at 1 or 5. Heโ€™d start as our No 1 which is a step up. But I do wonder if Ben might end up at Birmingham with his brother.

But with either in the team (and Lawson), it should be a match for anyone at home, especially considering we saw off Sheffield, Belle Vue (albeit without Kurtz) and Leicester reasonably comfortably with a much weaker side than that.

But if we donโ€™t get Lawson and either one of Magic or Cook, that could make things tricky.

ย 

This has to be the desired 1-7 in my opinion if we arenโ€™t having a big hitterย 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

Kings Lynn are moving home race nights to Mondays rather than Thursdays (thank god!), so that will help us a lot, wonโ€™t lose riders to Poland if we have any that ride thereย 

The one problem with using Monday is that it will mean less time to work on the track after Stock Car meetings over the weekend. If too many teams go Monday as their regular day then there could be problems with fitting in fixtures.

1 minute ago, Chris116 said:

The one problem with using Monday is that it will mean less time to work on the track after Stock Car meetings over the weekend. If too many teams go Monday as their regular day then there could be problems with fitting in fixtures.

Well Buster is obviously happy with itโ€ฆ certain teams canโ€™t have Monday as their main race night though, Sheffield being one, theirs has to be Thursdayย 

2 hours ago, Speedball said:

Magic just fits:

Janowski 7.02 (or Cook 6.99)
Iversen 6.83
Klindt 6.59
Kvech 6.58
Lawson 6.91
Harris 6.06
Boughen

Like @Bald Blokehas mentioned before, having Magic in the side would be my preferred option as well.ย 

He would give us more top end strength for heats 13 & 15 and clearly likes the Lynn track. Got 16 from 6 rides and 14+2 from 7 rides on his two visits last season.

He wouldnโ€™t come cheap though and Iโ€™d guess Oxford would be favourites for his signature.

Ben Cook would also be a decent option. Side would be 39.96 with his inclusion instead of Janowski. But his average comes from riding in the middle order, not at 1 or 5. Heโ€™d start as our No 1 which is a step up. But I do wonder if Ben might end up at Birmingham with his brother.

But with either in the team (and Lawson), it should be a match for anyone at home, especially considering we saw off Sheffield, Belle Vue (albeit without Kurtz) and Leicester reasonably comfortably with a much weaker side than that.

But if we donโ€™t get Lawson and either one of Magic or Cook, that could make things tricky.

ย 

ย 

52 minutes ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

Well Buster is obviously happy with itโ€ฆ certain teams canโ€™t have Monday as their main race night though, Sheffield being one, theirs has to be Thursdayย 

I wouldnโ€™t think Ipswich would move off of Thursdays much either, Thursday has long been their regular race night and crowds are noticeably less on a Monday - albeit thatโ€™s probably due to them usually being televisedย 

On 10/19/2024 at 9:32 PM, SaddlebowRoad said:

could clean up in 2, 8, 12 and 14 thoย 

ย 

On 10/19/2024 at 9:34 PM, Youhave2minutes said:

Got to build up a good lead prior to those heats, if so all will end ok

Indeed - especially important before heat 2ย ;)

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

Thought he would, and was expected tbh. Will probably be Ben Cook.

Defo Ben Cook imo, I think you'll have Bomber as well now because their has to be bigger reason as to why Boughen has been selected as the RS when KL were in a favourable pick position.

On 10/20/2024 at 12:46 PM, 89buttons said:

I wouldnโ€™t think Ipswich would move off of Thursdays much either, Thursday has long been their regular race night and crowds are noticeably less on a Monday - albeit thatโ€™s probably due to them usually being televisedย 

Exactly! Ipswich and Sheffield will still be mainly Thursdays. Lynn can move back to Mondays (and are doing)โ€ฆ saves us losing more riders on Thursdays if that is the caseย 

1 hour ago, TTT said:

Defo Ben Cook imo, I think you'll have Bomber as well now because their has to be bigger reason as to why Boughen has been selected as the RS when KL were in a favourable pick position.

Iโ€™d take Ben Cook at 1 for sure if we had Bomber at reserve and Iversen, Kvech, Klindt & Lawson 2,3,4,5ย 

• Like 1

according to green sheets - Harris finished 2024 on 6.22 - with his 5% reduction that's 5.909 I think (not sure if that rounds to 5.91 or 5.90) - gives us a little more wiggle room if he is indeed our no. 6

Edited by kelvinht

2 minutes ago, kelvinht said:

according to green sheets - Harris finished 2024 on 6.22 - with his 5% reduction that's 6.909 I think (not sure if that rounds to 6.91 or 6.90) - gives us a little more wiggle room if he is indeed our no. 6

5%?? Some random numbers there lad

6.22 - 2.5% = 6.06

8 minutes ago, kelvinht said:

according to green sheets - Harris finished 2024 on 6.22 - with his 5% reduction that's 6.909 I think (not sure if that rounds to 6.91 or 6.90) - gives us a little more wiggle room if he is indeed our no. 6

i think its 2.5 %. 6.22 to 6.06.

Edit Daniel got there first.

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, kelvinht said:

That's a Diane Abbott calculation...๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 2