British Speedway Forum

King's Lynn Stars 2025

4 hours ago, Zagarmeister said:

If Chris Harris signed for Lynn I would turn up to a lot more meetings.

I also think Simon Lambert should be given a birth. Controversial maybe, but the amount of times the guy has come in and done a job for us is commendable, as is his attitude. Most riders would question why they are only called upon at a certain time of season because no one else is available, or as an attrition replacement, but he doesn't. He gets on with it and usually scores more points than anyone predicted.

If we’re signing Lambert we might as well have Rowe on a similar average, and there is no way we could realistically fit both in the team without having two big hitters (which we won’t have)

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, therefused said:

If we’re signing Lambert we might as well have Rowe on a similar average, and there is no way we could realistically fit both in the team without having two big hitters (which we won’t have)

rowe has gone elsewhere

s lambert would only work with a big scoring number one and we wont be getting one of those. itll be a solid team with a far better rider than simon at 6

• Like 2

Douglas or Becker is a good shout for King's Lynn because Leicester will have to drop one of them.

BV, Ipswich, Oxford or Sheffield wouldn't be after either of them, Birmingham more than likely won't run.

1. B. Cook / 1. Douglas

2. Becker / 2. Kvech

3. Klindt / 3. Iversen

4. Kvech / 4. Klindt

5. Iversen / 5. B. Cook

7. (RS) / 7 (RS)

5.44 / 6.44 left for a No.6 with Becker

4.71 / 5.71 left for a No.6 with Douglas

2 hours ago, TTT said:

Douglas or Becker is a good shout for King's Lynn because Leicester will have to drop one of them.

BV, Ipswich, Oxford or Sheffield wouldn't be after either of them, Birmingham more than likely won't run.

1. B. Cook / 1. Douglas

2. Becker / 2. Kvech

3. Klindt / 3. Iversen

4. Kvech / 4. Klindt

5. Iversen / 5. B. Cook

7. (RS) / 7 (RS)

I can see your reasoning the those 2 teams.. But in the interest of the sport, we should be allowed Douglas and 6.44 for a No.6. I'd settle for that :P It's time i come to terms that  my team that includes Lawson, and Bomber at 6 probably isn't  going to happen. 

4 hours ago, therefused said:

Rowe at Sheffield according to woffinden at Sheffield on Thursday on his talk tour 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, TTT said:

1. B. Cook / 1. Douglas

2. Becker / 2. Kvech

3. Klindt / 3. Iversen

4. Kvech / 4. Klindt

5. Iversen / 5. B. Cook

7. (RS) / 7 (RS)

Ben Cook could yet fit into Aces team 🤔 

12 minutes ago, AceBelle said:

Ben Cook could yet fit into Aces team 🤔 

Doesn't fit unless BV want to chuck Zischke in the 1-5 using a 40.00 limit and that's too risky considering he's got no top league experience and he's returning from a big injury.

Ben Cook doesn't fit within a 39.00 limit unless Belle Vue want to release a better rider (Lidsey) who's on a lower GSA.

It will be a 40.00 limit imo and BV will have 5.75 for a No.4 who'll be one of Rew or Z. Cook imo.

1 hour ago, TTT said:

Doesn't fit unless BV want to chuck Zischke in the 1-5 using a 40.00 limit and that's too risky considering he's got no top league experience and he's returning from a big injury.

Ben Cook doesn't fit within a 39.00 limit unless Belle Vue want to release a better rider (Lidsey) who's on a lower GSA.

It will be a 40.00 limit imo and BV will have 5.75 for a No.4 who'll be one of Rew or Z. Cook imo.

Time will tell?

6 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I can see your reasoning the those 2 teams.. But in the interest of the sport, we should be allowed Douglas and 6.44 for a No.6. I'd settle for that :P It's time i come to terms that  my team that includes Lawson, and Bomber at 6 probably isn't  going to happen. 

I think Lawson will happen but probably not Harris unfortunately.