British Speedway Forum

King's Lynn Stars 2025

On 10/5/2024 at 6:27 PM, SpeedwayFan91 said:

This is so way off the mark in my opinion, our number 1 to start with will probably be Lawson on 7 give or take or Ben Cook on 6.99... We are not going for a proper number 1... Our 1 to 6 will be all riders with averages between 6&7

Totally agree, if we are going for strength in depth and it appears that we definitely are then Anders needs to be at number 6

19 minutes ago, Clive Ward said:

Totally agree, if we are going for strength in depth and it appears that we definitely are then Anders needs to be at number 6

Anders at 6 might leave us pretty short of the 39/40 point limit though… especially if the other 5 riders average between 6 & 7

29 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

You could have bomber at reserve on his average which would be more effective 

Exactly my point 🤷🏻‍♂️ for example we could have Lawson, Iversen, Klindt, Kvech and Ben Cook (or Basso) as our 1 to 5 and still have Bomber at reserve! 
(that’s only an example so don’t shoot me) haha

18 minutes ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

Exactly my point 🤷🏻‍♂️ for example we could have Lawson, Iversen, Klindt, Kvech and Ben Cook (or Basso) as our 1 to 5 and still have Bomber at reserve! 

I will take that

6 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Word on the street is Kvech is doing Poland & Sweden in 2025. After getting the GP call up he found the UK a slog this early in his career.

That’s him out of the equation then. Don’t you get the feeling another crap season is about to be born for 2025

Edited by Youhave2minutes

3 minutes ago, Youhave2minutes said:

Yes but was he expensive cuz Alex Brady bought him over, and then Alex departed so perhaps overspent on the budget, and got sacked

no we got offered the chance to sign Robert so Artem went to Peterborough or did you miss that ?  

11 hours ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

Why the inclusion of Lawson? Apparently he is quite happy at Poole & Leicester being based between the two locations and well looked after by both promotions. Lions manager even went as far as saying as such last week. 

1 hour ago, 1 valve said:

Why the inclusion of Lawson? Apparently he is quite happy at Poole & Leicester being based between the two locations and well looked after by both promotions. Lions manager even went as far as saying as such last week. 

because hes ridden for us before

because he is excellent round lynn

because leicester might need to let him go to get under the points limit

and at the end of the day these kinds of threads are about predictions/ wishlists / speculation and essentially having a bit of fun

i dont think anyone would be surprised if he remains a lion but you never know 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I can tell you that Alex wasn't sacked, if that's what you meant.

Didn’t say he was, wondered whether he was.i said perhaps. Alex I remember saying I see you in court to chapman then post was quickly removed. Can you enlighten?

Edited by Youhave2minutes