British Speedway Forum

King's Lynn Stars 2025

44 minutes ago, Danny Connor said:

I want tungate. I've got a feeling that'd be a good fit.

1 Tungate 

2 Cook/Harris/basso

3 klindt

4 Iversen

5 kvech

6 Rowe

7 Jenkins 

If all else fails I'd probably settle for Robert lambert of course.

Rowe has signed for Sheffield, so no 

6 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Ashton Boughen then as a rising star.

Pleased with that. Local lad with great talent. Had a tough end to the season but hopefully comes back refreshed and confident for start of next season. 

He should always have a strong reserve partner to take the pressure off a bit and Rob will definitely guide him.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

With Boughen joining I'd suggest that's 99% certain Bomber will be joining KL too after taking Ashton Under his wing 

Good point, Has to be some other reason other than local lad as to why KL have picked Boughen over Jenkins.

16 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

With Boughen joining I'd suggest that's 99% certain Bomber will be joining KL too after taking Ashton Under his wing 

I’d say you can chuck the extra 0.99% on the end of you initial 99%

8 minutes ago, SaddlebowRoad said:

reserve pairing?

Imagine so. Not big hitter will mean a strong 6 point reserve

No Superstars but it's got a Peterborough 2021 feel about it, If you can get it then it's a sneakily good side imo.

1. B. Cook

2. Kvech

3. Iversen

4. Klindt

5. Basso (I know his Mum said no UK, But he done a U-Turn at Peterborough for the £££)

6. Harris

7. Boughen (RS)

6 minutes ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

I think Bomber will be with Ashton at reserve 

I'd be well happy with that.  I know Ashton has a confidence issue at the moment, but i don't think he rode a speedway bike until he was 15. If he can overcome that, then we have a great RS. He has shown what he can do at times, and he's a Lynn lad. 

1 hour ago, TTT said:

No Superstars but it's got a Peterborough 2021 feel about it, If you can get it then it's a sneakily good side imo.

1. B. Cook

2. Kvech

3. Iversen

4. Klindt

5. Basso (I know his Mum said no UK, But he done a U-Turn at Peterborough for the £££)

6. Harris

7. Boughen (RS)

I’d be more than happy with that, but that team only fits if the limit is 40 still... if the limit is 39 then Harris will be in the main body and there’s around 6 left for the number 6 with Harris’ British deduction.

So we’d be able to sign an overseas on a 6 average, so someone similar to Kvech who hasn’t rode here before. I’d rather someone like that at 6 over someone like Wojdylo or Kerr who would leave us way over a point under the limit…

Edited by SpeedwayFan91
  • Like 1

great addition to lynn with harris being his mentor and partnering him at reserve, not just that, as stated previously there seems to be a confident issue with him right now and the best person to help him is rob lyon for me. and hes local to yourselves.

ill put it out there now, he will be best RS next season

• Like 1

I'm still hoping Lawson aint a done deal for Leicester :D

NKI

Klindt

Harris

Lawson

Kvech

7.03 (Magic is 7.02) Yeah i know :D Huckenbeck if we can get him on a 7?

Boughen 

Still hoping we do something unexpected. In a positive mood. It's Pub day :drink:

Edited by Bald Bloke