British Speedway Forum

King's Lynn Stars 2025

15 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Word on the street is Kvech is doing Poland & Sweden in 2025. After getting the GP call up he found the UK a slog this early in his career.

What street do you live on🤔,there's  alot of whispers come from there.He didnt seem to find it a slog over here,he quite enjoyed it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

33 minutes ago, tellboy said:

What street do you live on🤔,there's  alot of whispers come from there.He didnt seem to find it a slog over here,he quite enjoyed it.

Pretty sure he enjoyed being at King’s Lynn more than at Zielona Gora. I know he’s at Torun next year, so might be different. would be lovely if he could bring one of his teammates in Dudek or Lambert back with him

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

he has said that riding over here improved him overall

he indicated at the end of the season that hed like to return but we shall see

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TINYS said:

Thought it was next to the cabinet that holds the spares for the pit gate.

What where the too short screws for the hinges and the left handed screwdriver is.That pit gate is always gonna cause a problem.

Edited by Youhave2minutes
  • Haha 1

I personally would love to see us go into the Championship.

More teams and a better chance of being competitive at that level.

Surely more cost effective for the promotion also.

Only negative as far as I'm concerned is that most of the other tracks are pretty distant if you like going to away meetings.

I thought the last stint in the lower tier with Daniel Nermark at the helm made for excellent entertainment.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zagarmeister said:

I personally would love to see us go into the Championship.

More teams and a better chance of being competitive at that level.

Surely more cost effective for the promotion also.

Only negative as far as I'm concerned is that most of the other tracks are pretty distant if you like going to away meetings.

I thought the last stint in the lower tier with Daniel Nermark at the helm made for excellent entertainment.

Rob Lyon said in a recent podcast that there is NO chance Lynn will be dropping to the championship, as we’re a premiership club… simple as that 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

Rob Lyon said in a recent podcast that there is NO chance Lynn will be dropping to the championship, as we’re a premiership club… simple as that 

I agree we should be a Premiership club, as Lynn is an institution of British speedway, but we do need to start acting like one. Let’s say we assemble the “strength in depth” team that has been rumoured 1. Lawson; 2. Iversen; 3. Klindt; 4. Kvech; 5. Cook; 6. Harris. Minus Jan I look at that team and think it’s a Championship team anyway. 

I know for whatever reason it didn’t work out this year, but at least people were excited about our team before the tapes went up for the first time. 

We had a proven Premiership No. 1, a No. 5 who had significant room for improvement and the best reserve pairing in the league. The only thing on paper that let our starting 2024 side down was our middle order. 

We need to go down the same team building route to stand any chance this year and that does require a genuine No 1 being in the team. 

1. Fricke/Tungate (if they become available depending on what Leicester and Oxford do) - 9.14 / 7.71 

2. Iversen - 6.83

3. Klindt - 6.59

4. Kvech - 6.58

5. B Cook - 6.99

6. Boughen - 3.00 / Kerr - 4.77

Total - 39.13 / 39.47

20 hours ago, Roundthebend said:

This years top 4 will be next years also, and so on.

Oxford maybe making a stronger go of it if they get one of Sheffields HL's to add to two of their current top three..

2 hours ago, StarBoy said:

I agree we should be a Premiership club, as Lynn is an institution of British speedway, but we do need to start acting like one. Let’s say we assemble the “strength in depth” team that has been rumoured 1. Lawson; 2. Iversen; 3. Klindt; 4. Kvech; 5. Cook; 6. Harris. Minus Jan I look at that team and think it’s a Championship team anyway. 

good luck getting that team under the champs points limit

its only about 15 points over 

i think we saw at the end of last season what can be achieved with a solid line up, add a heavyweight reserve to that and a bit of luck with injuries and things could go well

i just dont think a big name number one is likely for a number of reasons 

0% chance of Oxford letting Tungate go after the season he had for them.

1. B. Cook 6.99 (Dickson said Lawson is staying at Leicester apparently)

2. Kvech 6.58

3. Iversen 6.83

4. Klindt 6.59

5. Basso 6.89

6. 5.12 or 6.12 left depending on a 39.00 or 40.00 limit

7. Jenkins (RS)

Best 5.12 or Under options (Lampart 4.93, Kerr 4.89, Wojdylo 4.74, Mountain 4.49 or Palm Toft 4.13)

Best 6.12 or Under options (All of the above + S. Worrall 5.84 & Z. Cook 5.57)

Edited by TTT

12 hours ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

Damn it. Well he better sign 2 big guns and put the money where is mouth is then

Edited by Youhave2minutes