British Speedway Forum

King's Lynn Stars 2025

3 hours ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

The team I want…

1 Lambert, 2 Iversen, 3 Lawson, 4 Kvech, 5 Huckenbeck, 6 Rowe, 7 RS

But I can see us having Lawson at 1 and going more strength in depth, which may mean that Rowe might be very unlucky! As we’d be able to have a 6-6.2 average rider at number 6 (Harris maybe) if we go with Lawson, Iversen, Klindt, Kvech and Basso for example in the top 5…

If Anders wants to ride for the stars next year it would be a travesty not to offer him a place

• Like 2

We chatted to Rob last night on the Pride of the East podcast. Discussed the 2024 season and looked forward to 2025. 

He was very open and honest and never ducked any of our questions. The link below should take you to the start of the interview if you want to miss our regular quiz and SGP chat and it’s free to listen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Speedball said:

We chatted to Rob last night on the Pride of the East podcast. Discussed the 2024 season and looked forward to 2025. 

He was very open and honest and never ducked any of our questions. The link below should take you to the start of the interview if you want to miss our regular quiz and SGP chat and it’s free to listen.

Excellent listen. Paddy "Chaos"  Wojdylo :D

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Speedball said:

A great listen guys! Very unsure of what the strategy is for ‘25 unless Rob is keeping his cards very much close to his chest. Very doubtful that a “strength in depth” can be described as exciting unless they can find another gem in the dirt like Jan! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StarBoy said:

A great listen guys! Very unsure of what the strategy is for ‘25 unless Rob is keeping his cards very much close to his chest. Very doubtful that a “strength in depth” can be described as exciting unless they can find another gem in the dirt like Jan! 

Thank you 👍

I think Rob was reluctant to give too much away until everything is signed and sealed. 

I know from speaking to him earlier in the season, the team he had lined up for the 2024 season pre BSPL annual conference ended up being different after it (Harris going to Oxford I think, so we ended up with MPT).

Edited by Speedball

On 9/19/2024 at 1:58 PM, Speedball said:

Very enjoyable (as always). Rob was very good, and shows what a great team manager he is. Definitely made a huge difference this year.

Look forward to more podcasts next season...

• Like 1

On 9/19/2024 at 1:58 PM, Speedball said:

Another brilliant podcast guys and highly entertaining .Rob made me laugh regarding paddy,and the quiz was a stormer. Hoping to get my arse in gear next season with a favourite 1 to 7

• Like 1

Rob Lyon said on the Stars podcast that we’ll be going “strength in depth” again in 2025 as there’s not any true number 1s that want to ride over here apart from Doyle, JHolder, Kurtz, Bewley etc. who are already tied down…

So I think it will any 6 of these 8, plus a rising star… Lawson, Klindt, Becker, B.Cook, Iversen, Basso, Kvech, Harris (at least our number 6 reserve would be a rider that could easily do a good job at number 3 or 5)

I’d happily put money on it! Haha

Edited by SpeedwayFan91