British Speedway Forum

Workington v Poole 14/09/24 3pm semi final 2nd leg play offs.

38 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Not here to be popular Norm. You yourself call names. My opinion is from past experiences of Poole, this is a forum after all.

Which is to debate, sensibly, the subject of which the title decrees, not be a slanging match between individuals who name-call and, also, do not add one jot to the conversation (check the "Rules of the Forum").

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Which is to debate, sensibly, the subject of which the title decrees, not be a slanging match between individuals who name-call and, also, do not add one jot to the conversation (check the "Rules of the Forum").

Agreed, unfortunately this particular poster seems to enjoy name calling and generally being objectionable to other posters, sometimes getting the desired reaction from his point of view.

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Agreed, unfortunately this particular poster seems to enjoy name calling and generally being objectionable to other posters, sometimes getting the desired reaction from his point of view.

Agreed @Arthur54 @Starman2006@lbw are constantly calling me names & @lewy has even gone as low as abusing dead relatives. @foreverblue can only go with the Poole pensioners, pathetic.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Neila said:

Yet another thread taken over by Poole/ non Poole  people bickering among themselves 🤥

Well it is a 50/50 Worky/Poole thread.  Or more accurately a 42/58% Poole thread based upon the agg score.🤣🤣 (anything to get the Poole haters going!!!!) 😇

3 hours ago, Trackrat said:

Agreed @Arthur54 @Starman2006@lbw are constantly calling me names & @lewy has even gone as low as abusing dead relatives. @foreverblue can only go with the Poole pensioners, pathetic.

You are forever calling me names, but don't like it when you get it back, forever crying to admin, grow up man 

7 hours ago, Trackrat said:

Not here to be popular Norm. You yourself call names. My opinion is from past experiences of Poole, this is a forum after all.

Seems like you're just out to cause bother mate. Think you need to be on your way.

Edited by Woke23
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Arthur54 said:

You are forever calling me names, but don't like it when you get it back, forever crying to admin, grow up man 

Mine is harmless banter, never called anyone a dick head, unlike yourself. Just for the record I don’t really care about the names, it’s called winding stupid pensioners up.

35 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Mine is harmless banter, never called anyone a dick head, unlike yourself. Just for the record I don’t really care about the names, it’s called winding stupid pensioners up.

You have obviously got a thing about pensioners, won't you be one yourself one day?

36 minutes ago, Rob Dyer said:

Would it be possible for a forum member to list the race times from last Saturday’s meeting please? With thanks.

Which meeting the Poole one?