British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue -V Sheffield POSFs

6 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Orion is just stirring, Bewley rides in Poland on Friday

I thought Phil the Ace said that Bewley was riding on Thursday and Phil Morris was at fault ..

3 hours ago, GeneralMelchett said:

Haven't changed my view on this - home win tonight with a bigger home win on Thursday!

I agree with you. Although Tigers can go well round our place and with the Holders and Pickerings current form could actually nick it if we start as slowly as we have in some meetings at home.

Edited by bellevueace

52 minutes ago, bellevueace said:

I agree with you. Although Tigers can go well round our place and with the Holders and Pickerings current form could actually nick it if we start as slowly as we have in some meetings at home.

duplicated

Edited by GeneralMelchett

45 minutes ago, bellevueace said:

Having seen both sides ride at each others places this season I feel Sheffield ride the NSS better than BV do Owlerton - of course it could all change once the action starts!

49 minutes ago, bellevueace said:

coin toss will be vital 1 & 3 early on is very good  advantage  if Aces get them we could build a decent start in 1st 4 heats hopefully ? the weather has been glorious today warm & sunny !!

2 hours ago, orion said:

I thought Phil the Ace said that Bewley was riding on Thursday and Phil Morris was at fault ..

No. I said the original staging was Thursday but they now moved to Friday. Originally it was Thursday 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, MP78 said:

Jeez I knew Kurtz has been racking the points up, but that is a seriously impressive average! 

That's a big increase to his Rolling average, so as well as scoring highly in recent matches, he could well have dropped a low score or two from 20 matches ago.

4 hours ago, ouch said:

Pickering will swing this tie in favour of the tigers.  Over his last six meetings he has scored a colossal 88 points or nearly 15 per meeting. His average over these meetings is 10.06, a really rich vein of form - unfortunately for us. 

Due a bad one then :t:

41 minutes ago, Roger Jacobs said:

That's a big increase to his Rolling average, so as well as scoring highly in recent matches, he could well have dropped a low score or two from 20 matches ago.

5 matches (lowest score 10) have replaced 5 matches from last year (highest score 10)

3 hours ago, AceBelle said:

coin toss will be vital 1 & 3 early on is very good  advantage  if Aces get them we could build a decent start in 1st 4 heats hopefully ? the weather has been glorious today warm & sunny !!

Oh well, never mind.  

Come on the Aces, time to step it up.