British Speedway Forum

Edinburgh 2025

4 hours ago, PTW said:

Ben and Tom plus Sam Hagon I’d say, l wouldnt lose any sleep if Zach Cook went aswell but can’t see that happening.

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

I'd try and hang on to Sam Hagon if he wanted to stay as will only improve imo. 

Think you're on the wrong thread for Poole's team plans.

I know it started with wether Brennan would be available for Edinburgh, but this isn't the thread for who Poole may use.

On 9/15/2024 at 6:38 PM, JanAndersen said:

I’d be picking up the phone to Stevie Worrall to ride at no.1. Also, what’s the deal with Richie? Does he have a ban length?

I thought it was supposed to be over in June or July. I think he's probably knocked the speedway on the head. Can't see him coming back.

51 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Think you're on the wrong thread for Poole's team plans.

I know it started with wether Brennan would be available for Edinburgh, but this isn't the thread for who Poole may use.

Easy solution the Edinburgh fans to post there team plans on the Poole 2025 thread.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Nickinho said:

I thought it was supposed to be over in June or July. I think he's probably knocked the speedway on the head. Can't see him coming back.

He can't come back until he pays his fine, which seems like something he isn't interested in doing. Perhaps if the deal was right he may reconsider, he's only 32

• Like 1