British Speedway Forum

Bsn and all their team.

I’d like to express my gratitude to you all, from all the staff behind the scenes who we never see and to your marvellous coverage you give to us all at sensible subscription prices.Your presentation and presenters do a really professional job which helps us enjoy the meetings. Keep up the good work. I’m sure members on this forum will echo what I have said.

Edited by Youhave2minutes
  • Like 4

Despite a couple of miss steps this season, personally I'd prefer it if all the Speedway I watched was through BSN.

Be interesting to see if they could provide Polish Speedway coverage at an affordable price. Does Terry Russell still own the rights :rofl:

Edited by iainb
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I didn't take out BSN this year but have treated myself to the Championship play offs and typically I'm out Wednesday. Is it possible now to jump in halfway thru the meeting  from the start or do I have to wait till next day to watch it

29 minutes ago, bruno said:

I didn't take out BSN this year but have treated myself to the Championship play offs and typically I'm out Wednesday. Is it possible now to jump in halfway thru the meeting  from the start or do I have to wait till next day to watch it

30 minutes ago, bruno said:

You will not be able to view from the beginning until the next day unfortunately 

BSN has been like a breath of fresh air this season. Picked and choosed my meetings last year but took out a full subscription this year. Excellent coverage with great and enthusiastic presentation /commentary.  

Have to admit I enjoy the coverage much more than Eurosport which sometimes seems to be all over the place. 

51 minutes ago, bruno said:

Hi Bruno, if you wait until the match has finished (say 9.30pm latest) you can then watch the full programme approx 30 minutes later. The good thing is that you can then fast forward if you want to. 

Don't jump in as you will go straight into the live recording and unless you're blindfolded you will see the current scoreline! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bruno said:

If you enter the site after the start time, you can choose to watch from the start or go live

35 minutes ago, KIRKYLANE said:

If you enter the site after the start time, you can choose to watch from the start or go live

I've not been able to do that, only once the live event has finished.

• Like 1

On 9/9/2024 at 4:35 PM, Fozzie4388 said:

BSN is the greatest thing to happen to British speedway in years it's coverage blows Discovery+ and Eurosport's out the water on probably about less then 1% of the budget too. Presenters, Commentators all do a far better job as well.

Can’t agree more

Thanks for all the kind words guys! It really is appreciated, and the sole reason we do what we do!

On 9/9/2024 at 1:56 PM, Tinker said:

Hi Bruno, if you wait until the match has finished (say 9.30pm latest) you can then watch the full programme approx 30 minutes later. The good thing is that you can then fast forward if you want to. 

Don't jump in as you will go straight into the live recording and unless you're blindfolded you will see the current scoreline! 

Not only can you skip, if you hit the heat number in the programme below the video it jumps straight to the start of that heat*

*however this won’t be available tonight as it’s not set for 30 heats!!