British Speedway Forum

Redcar (40) vs Oxford (50) - KO Cup S/F - 6/9

12 hours ago, boz said:

A meeting that summed the season up really. Fair play to Oxford and Boughen in particular. A special talent who seems to love riding here (and had his first second half rides here I believe). 

Interesting to see where the Bears go from here really - id potentially start with Wright, Edwards and Mulford and work from there. Should be an interesting winter. 

Try and get Riss back if he wants to do championship imo.

2 hours ago, Robinh88 said:

Are you putting some dosh up like? 

Haha is from your reply I take it he’s expensive? In fairness can it be worse than king? Doubt he’ll be on peanuts… Riss hasn’t really set the world alight last couple of seasons, a return to somewhere he clearly rides well may be a good fit.

A 15-point maximum away from home at the track of the reigning CLRC winner at less than two weeks older than 17 years-old to book his side a place in the KO Cup final is remarkable.

He wasn’t great on the two occasions I saw him at Ashfield last season, but you could tell he was special. I’ve never saw a 16 year-old with such style or enter a bend so emphatically.

Future world champion material, in my opinion.

4 hours ago, Bellers101 said:

That was at Scunthorpe though not Redcar. They were stronger without him at Redcar.

A better team than Redcar and also scored well at Redcar last time.

Too many people are looking at Heeps form from previous seasons and not this season.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Yearbyred said:

Edwards more likely to be Bears captain than leave in my opinion.

Would be daft to get rid of him in my opinion and don’t see it happening.

Totally agree with you. Jason very much like Charles. A slow burner. Will progress into a reliable heat leader Imo.