British Speedway Forum

Torun GP Saturday 28th September

Just now, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Wrong decision but I could see that decision coming when seeing the replays, pretty sure the ref thinks there was no contact 

I didn't think there was from the inside angle, but there clearly was looking at it the other direction.

My initial thought (before replays) was Bewley saw Dudek coming, realised he couldn't stop him, so tried to get in front of him & laid it down to get in the re-run.

After seeing replays, Bewley has to be excluded.

Compare Bewley's decision to go down (I think he could've stayed on) to Kubera, Dominic maybe got a "fright" when Zmarzlik came through, but composed himself, then chased down & passed Bartosz

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, tyler42 said:

Absolutely disgusting decision. Incompetence is not a strong enough word. 

They won't exclude a Pole at home. Perish the thought

Ref probably thought Bewlas doing nowt anyway

2 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

My initial thought (before replays) was Bewley saw Dudek coming, realised he couldn't stop him, so tried to get in front of him & laid it down to get in the re-run.

After seeing replays, Bewley has to be excluded.

Compare Bewley's decision to go down (I think he could've stayed on) to Kubera, Dominic maybe got a "fright" when Zmarzlik came through, but composed himself, then chased down & passed Bartosz

Bewley moved his wheel to avoid it getting wiped out and possibly doing his collarbone...

By doing what he did meant he slid to the fence rather than dropping in an instant...

And it meant Dudek didn't join him in a crash...

• Like 2