British Speedway Forum

Poole 2025

23 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Has anyone any news on how Middlo is, heard he has had an operation 

Asked him at testimonial and he said everything went ok.

back on topic thoughts for next years team,think Ben cook and Brennan will go leaving a 2nd heatleader birth spare and I’m assuming Zach would be at no3.

2 riders I’d like back would be Danny king and Anders Rowe wether they want that is another matter completely and the points limit,but that would be a decent top 4 would come to around 29-30pts. 

Edited by PTW

35 minutes ago, PTW said:

Asked him at testimonial and he said everything went ok.

back on topic thoughts for next years team,think Ben cook and Brennan will go leaving a 2nd heatleader birth spare and I’m assuming Zach would be at no3.

2 riders I’d like back would be Danny king and Anders Rowe wether they want that is another matter completely and the points limit,but that would be a decent top 4 would come to around 29-30pts. 

I would certainly like to see Anders back but not Danny. He is at the twilight of his career and his scoring has already diminished this season. 

Lawson

Z Cook

Foord

D Thompson

Rowe

top heat leader

decent reserve

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I would certainly like to see Anders back but not Danny. He is at the twilight of his career and his scoring has already diminished this season. 

Lawson

Z Cook

Foord

D Thompson

Rowe

top heat leader

decent reserve

Think you'll struggle to fit 2 more riders in when those 5 already come out to 32.77

If the rumoured points limit for team building is to stay at 38, then Poole already have to lose 8.49 points on current averages.

With Tom and Ben likely to leave, Zach could well be the 3rd heat leader but as for who else - its anyone's guess.

Some promotions are pushing for a 'fairer' share out of heat leaders, so will there be a limit on the number of 8+ point riders per team?  Its been done before........

11 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

If the rumoured points limit for team building is to stay at 38, then Poole already have to lose 8.49 points on current averages.

With Tom and Ben likely to leave, Zach could well be the 3rd heat leader but as for who else - its anyone's guess.

Some promotions are pushing for a 'fairer' share out of heat leaders, so will there be a limit on the number of 8+ point riders per team?  Its been done before........

If you want to share out top riders equally then that is the only way to do it imo. 

11 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

By my quick check you have 13 8+ riders in the league, make it 9 potentially next year without picko, B Cook, Tom and schlein. Sorry 10 if add in Steve worrall. If you limit to 1 each you're putting 1 out of work or by making it 2 there's no point as would be same position with some teams having 2 and others not having any. 

6 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

By my quick check you have 13 8+ riders in the league, make it 9 potentially next year without picko, B Cook, Tom and schlein. Sorry 10 if add in Steve worrall. If you limit to 1 each you're putting 1 out of work or by making it 2 there's no point as would be same position with some teams having 2 and others not having any. 

Depends on how many teams in the league next season.