British Speedway Forum

Poole 2025

7 hours ago, lbw said:

Always depends on the points limit and how other teams are made up as to how good a signing Lewis would be. 

Not many rated the signing of Tobias and questioned the judgement of the promotion, keep the faith that a silverware winning team will be chosen over the winter.

Hi there lbw. Haven't really chatted with you this season but I've certainly been following your posts regarding your travels and flat whites of course. 

You've defo had a good season (two trophies so far with a third surely in the bag) so congrats from me and I'm sure you've enjoyed hitting the road and sampling different flat whites along the way.

Look forward to your posts in 2025!

All the best, Tinker.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Poole were hoping to have  Kyle howarth next season,but once Glasgow came in for him he decided to go north, hence the signing of kerr,Poole also expected the team building limit to be 38 which it isn't forcing them into another change of plan meaning Vinnie could be surplus to requirements.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I wouldn’t mind seeing Anders Rowe back at Poole. Plenty of potential. Also Dan Thompson is coming on and could be decent.

We need to sign riders capable of improvement on their starting average. Both Vinnie Foord and Tobias Thomsen have done well and it would be great to get them both back.

Lawson

Rowe

Z Cook

Foord

Thomsen

Plus two.

• Like 1

38 point limit:

Richard Lawson 9.17
An Other 8.08
Zach Cook 6.23
Anders Rowe 6.11
Tobias Thomsen 4.41
Tom Spencer 2.00
Max James 2.00

40 point limit:
Richard Lawson 9.17
An Other 8.18
Zach Cook 6.23
Anders Rowe 6.11
Tobias Thomsen 4.41
Vinnie Foord 3.90
Max James 2.00

For the second heat leader spot former Poole riders Kevin Wolbert, Steve Worrall, Rory Schlein & Danny King all fit.

Edited by szkocjasid
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

38 point limit:

Richard Lawson 9.17
An Other 8.08
Zach Cook 6.23
Anders Rowe 6.11
Tobias Thomsen 4.41
Tom Spencer 2.00
Max James 2.00

40 point limit:
Richard Lawson 9.17
An Other 8.18
Zach Cook 6.23
Anders Rowe 6.11
Tobias Thomsen 4.41
Vinnie Foord 3.90
Max James 2.00

For the second heat leader spot former Poole riders Kevin Wilbert, Steve Worrall, Rory Schlein & Danny King all fit.

For An other hopefully read Dan Thompson. 

4 hours ago, Tinker said:

Hi there lbw. Haven't really chatted with you this season but I've certainly been following your posts regarding your travels and flat whites of course. 

You've defo had a good season (two trophies so far with a third surely in the bag) so congrats from me and I'm sure you've enjoyed hitting the road and sampling different flat whites along the way.

Look forward to your posts in 2025!

All the best, Tinker.

@Tinker

Honary member of the lbw appreciation society 👍

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, TTT said:

40.00 Limit.

1. Lawson

2. Thomsen

3. Z. Cook

4. Rowe

5. Kerr

6. Foord

7. Cairns (When Available)

= 39.57

From what I’m hearing that team is looking very likely now,I would be pretty happy with that,the team defo has plenty of balance to it,decent enough top4 to get you through meetings plus Thomsen and Foord who have proved better than there averages and when cairns comes in then you’ll most likely have Thomsen back at reserve again.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, PTW said:

From what I’m hearing that team is looking very likely now,I would be pretty happy with that,the team defo has plenty of balance to it,decent enough top4 to get you through meetings plus Thomsen and Foord who have proved better than there averages and when cairns comes in then you’ll most likely have Thomsen back at reserve again.

Depends how many league matches they have left. If they planned it so they had only 5 league matches left (plus BSN, KOC & play-offs) Cairns could still be on a 2.00 average for 2026!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, szkocjasid said:

Depends how many league matches they have left. If they planned it so they had only 5 league matches left (plus BSN, KOC & play-offs) Cairns could still be on a 2.00 average for 2026!

Potentially that could happen,but to have only 5 matches left at that point in time would be rare,but I wouldn’t be against that planning.

1. Lawson 9.17

2. 4.04 rider 

3. Rowe 6.11

4. zach 6.23

5. Ben 8.55

6. Foord 3.9

7. cairns 2 

for a 40 point limit 

I know Ben is highly unlikely to do championship but he may not what to miss out on picking up a few more trophies with his brother. 
Leaves just over 4 points for the Fords to find a young Aussie, Dane or another foreign Talent