British Speedway Forum

Poole 2025

I haven't seen any mention of Tobias Thomsen yet on this thread, but he is definitely coming good (since I got him a proper big flag), he represents good value per his average and would give a bit of continuanuity going into 2025. Tonight he couldn't have done much more. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bitza said:

I haven't seen any mention of Tobias Thomsen yet on this thread, but he is definitely coming good (since I got him a proper big flag), he represents good value per his average and would give a bit of continuanuity going into 2025. Tonight he couldn't have done much more. 

Didn't he get a lot of negative comments by some when he was signed,don't he done to badly as Poole have won all 3 trophies well almost

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Bitza said:

Certainly done the job he was brought in to do this season.

10 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Hope not 

I personally think Lewis Kerr would be a decent signing. He struggled in 2024 after an early injury and never really recovered his best form. He's on a bit of a false average, so has the potential to improve on it if he regains full fitness/confidence.

Edited by Bojangles

16 minutes ago, Bojangles said:

I personally think Lewis Kerr would be a decent signing. He struggled in 2024 after an early injury and never really recovered his best form. He's on a bit of a false average, so has the potential to improve on it if he regains full fitness/confidence.

Wouldn’t say he’s on a false average, it’s probably about right for him. Notorious bottler in the big heats. 

26 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Hope not 

Always depends on the points limit and how other teams are made up as to how good a signing Lewis would be. 

Not many rated the signing of Tobias and questioned the judgement of the promotion, keep the faith that a silverware winning team will be chosen over the winter.

30 minutes ago, Bojangles said:

Being a trapper I'm sure would come in handy too

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Catch Me If You Can said:

Heard 40  points limit  on cards 

Howarth  Glasgow    Kerr Poole ??

I think that is what the limit was hoping to be from the monthly meetings at Rugby but now some teams have been getting their teams sorted, a few promoters have got together & fought to reduce the limit. (see story in this weeks SS)