British Speedway Forum

Ipswich vs Leicester play off Semi-final 9th Sept

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

I can see them winning tonight and if Harris was guesting I would think with a decent lead but not enough lead to win on aggregate.

Averaged 7.3 at Foxhall this year including BPs, so not pulled up any trees - I'd hope Kvech can manage that at least but you never know! 

3 hours ago, AceBelle said:

It’s on TV it will be on 

Its dry and windy now so I suspect it will be provided no more rain (which isnt forecast) I plan to go anyway as for me live speedway trumps TV speedway anytime!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Will Eurosport be able to cope with RR tonight and do we expect them to have tactical substitutes- even though they are not in use in the play-offs !

Perhaps we all should text Abi to find out why Ipswich are not riding against Sheffield in the play offs

• Like 2

I will ask again,  where has it been stated that he will not ride here again? He was never riding tonight,  Jan was announced last week as guest, do you not think Emil would ride in Poland first, and then perhaps if all well after that he may ride here, or does someone know differently?

49 minutes ago, Badge said:

I will ask again,  where has it been stated that he will not ride here again? He was never riding tonight,  Jan was announced last week as guest, do you not think Emil would ride in Poland first, and then perhaps if all well after that he may ride here, or does someone know differently?

We will all know the answer to that if he doesn't ride on Thursday. I suspect Torun have got him under lock and key for now...

1 hour ago, Badge said:

He rode in Poland yesterday and said he was 100%, so if he's not riding tonight its because he's been told not too.  So he wont ride Thursday either, your only hope is if Ipswich get through to the final and Torun go out next Sunday. 

13 minutes ago, SUPERACE said:

He rode in Poland yesterday and said he was 100%, so if he's not riding tonight its because he's been told not too.  So he wont ride Thursday either, your only hope is if Ipswich get through to the final and Torun go out next Sunday. 

guests needs to be booked in advance.  would ipswich want to risk emil pulling out sunday evening and then scrambling around to get a replacement monday morning?  i doubt he will ride on thursday, but him not riding tonight tells us little.

Edited by chun
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, chun said:

guests needs to be booked in advance.  would ipswich want to risk emil pulling out sunday evening and then scrambling around to get a replacement monday morning?  i doubt he will ride on thursday, but him not riding tonight tells us little.

You honestly think if Emil was available tonight they wouldn't cancel the guest and use him.  Belle Vue had Klindt booked for the Semi 2nd leg and Final in 2022 to replace Fricke, when the Lambert deal got approved at the last minute they cancelled the guest booking. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, SUPERACE said:

Even if Toruń lose the semi, won’t he still be expected to turn out in the 3rd place playoff? Honestly don’t know… putting it out there?