British Speedway Forum

2025 Team Predictions

1 hour ago, Speedball said:

I've heard those rumours as well but had it confirmed that we are planning to run by both Buster and Rob so can't get much clearer than that in my eyes.

Not sure Cheryl's quite as chuffed though 😄

Sheffield have been sniffing for a while now but was told last night by a very good source that Ipswich have contacted him about next season as well.

Suppose it doesn’t get any clearer than that!

16 minutes ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

1 R.Lambert

2 Iversen

3 Kvech

4 Basso

5 Lawson

6 Rowe

7 Jenkins/Flint

I’d love to see the Stars go for something like that next year! 

Likewise but I doubt Robert will be back unfortunately, but maybe something will change in the off season. 

I think Klindt must be in the mix as well. Maybe for Basso. Doubt his antics pulling out of Lynn meetings would have gone down well.

58 minutes ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

1 R.Lambert

2 Iversen

3 Kvech

4 Basso

5 Lawson

6 Rowe

7 Jenkins/Flint

I’d love to see the Stars go for something like that next year! 

30 minutes ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

1 Lawson
2 Iversen
3 Kvech
4 B Cook/Basso
5 Janowski
6 Rowe
7 Flint/Jenkins

I’d be equally as happy with that though 

Neither at 7 will work for Kings Lynn. Jenkins wasn’t even a rising star this year let alone next, and Birmingham will automatically retain Flint if they come to tapes in 2025. 

That’s as long as the rising star system stays, and doesn’t change. 

21 hours ago, Baldyman said:

It matters not a lot to me who will be in the Ipswich team as I won't be watching it,, but it's more or less guaranteed to be one of the best if not the best, I will put it out right here right now,, Ipswich Witches will be champs next season. 

Won’t be going yet will waste your time sitting on a phone commenting. 

• Like 1

Remember no point putting any Polska liga1 riders on your teams as they won’t be available Thursdays now. 

also birmingham will be back which is great news. But next season will be there last (at Perry bar anyway)

15 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Neither at 7 will work for Kings Lynn. Jenkins wasn’t even a rising star this year let alone next, and Birmingham will automatically retain Flint if they come to tapes in 2025. 

Jenkins will be a rising star if he wishes next season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Speedball said:

Likewise but I doubt Robert will be back unfortunately, but maybe something will change in the off season. 

I think Klindt must be in the mix as well. Maybe for Basso. Doubt his antics pulling out of Lynn meetings would have gone down well.

Rob seemed OK with Basso.He was a bit peed of with his Polish team.He was genuinely still not properly fit,but was under pressure from his Polish team to ride.

I left a few hints that I was pretty certain we were riding next season,and 99.9% certain of one rider who has already signed.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Remember no point putting any Polska liga1 riders on your teams as they won’t be available Thursdays now. 

also birmingham will be back which is great news. But next season will be there last (at Perry bar anyway)

That will put a spanner in some team plans for 2025! 

53 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Rob Lyon said last night that he’s eyeing up 9-10 riders atm (obviously can’t sign them all) haha! And he said he’s looking at either Jenkins or Flint at rising star, that came from his mouth as I spoke to him after 

40 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

That will put a spanner in some team plans for 2025! 

Sure will. We have a lot of riders riding in that league. 

b cook

Pickering

NKI

Basso

lidsey most likely 

Chris holder maybe 

Douglas 

Becker 

to name a few 

2 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

b cook

Pickering

NKI

Basso

lidsey most likely 

Chris holder maybe 

Douglas 

Becker 

to name a few 

NKI has been relegated assuming he stays with Gdansk.

Theres also a lot of their riders you haven’t included:

Brennan - if he leaves Gdansk

Musielak

Kurtz potentially

Blodorn maybe

Wojdylo

Rew

Zischke

Masters maybe

Howarth maybe

Klindt - if he leaves Gdansk 

53 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

b cook

Pickering

NKI

Basso

lidsey most likely 

Chris holder maybe 

Douglas 

Becker 

to name a few 

Prem wont be able to ride on a Thursday, that is clear! Too many riders will be missing even with good planning. Rain off dates with no warning will cause havoc on our league. If we choose to run against them that would be a massively bad decision. 

Edited by Pirates Of Poole

Just now, FishersGate said:

If teams can't ride on a Thursday what is the alternative race night for the UK? I know Poole have signed lawson again for 2025 but if Wednesday was avaliable could Poole be interested in moving back up?

I hope not. The premiership section of the forum will be far worse with their inclusion 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, FishersGate said:

If teams can't ride on a Thursday what is the alternative race night for the UK? I know Poole have signed lawson again for 2025 but if Wednesday was avaliable could Poole be interested in moving back up?

Its not just about choosing another racenight. Some clubs are restricted by Stadium landlords and other activities eg greyhounds, other motorsports!!!

How would Ipswich and Sheffield fare for example?

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 2