British Speedway Forum

2025 Team Predictions

On 8/29/2024 at 4:17 PM, Andrew said:

Tom Brennan might be on Sheffield's radar,he's on the right sort of average to build a new middle order.

Could see Ipswich being tempted with Brennan. He has announced that he has signed for remainder of 2024 season.  Could be a live audition for '25 if Emil + Doyley return could come in for King possibly.

6 hours ago, Hackett said:

Could see Ipswich being tempted with Brennan. He has announced that he has signed for remainder of 2024 season.  Could be a live audition for '25 if Emil + Doyley return could come in for King possibly.

Doyle is 100% returning, that deal has already been done. Emil is 50/50 at this stage. Brennan has a verbal agreement to remain with Birmingham next year. 

On 9/1/2024 at 6:27 AM, Arch Stanton said:

Doyle is 100% returning, that deal has already been done. Emil is 50/50 at this stage. Brennan has a verbal agreement to remain with Birmingham next year. 

Brummies might not be running next year if the dogs go from Perry Barr.

9 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Brummies might not be running next year if the dogs go from Perry Barr.

They have already confirmed they are running next season. 

31 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

Has that been confirmed? Lot of uncertainty and rumours to the contrary 

I've heard those rumours as well but had it confirmed that we are planning to run by both Buster and Rob so can't get much clearer than that in my eyes.

Not sure Cheryl's quite as chuffed though 😄

40 minutes ago, Aries said:

Not sure where you heard that but there is zero chance Ipswich will pursue Rowe. 

Sheffield have been sniffing for a while now but was told last night by a very good source that Ipswich have contacted him about next season as well.

1 minute ago, Speedball said:

I've heard those rumours as well but had it confirmed that we are planning to run by both Buster and Rob so can't get much clearer than that in my eyes.

Not sure Cheryl's quite as chuffed though 😄

Sheffield have been sniffing for a while now but was told last night by a very good source that Ipswich have contacted him about next season as well.

I’d also be VERY surprised to see Rowe back at Ipswich. Things can and do change over time though, so never say never. 

2 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

I’d also be VERY surprised to see Rowe back at Ipswich. Things can and do change over time though, so never say never. 

I was surprised as well tbh. I think he'll either be at Sheffield or Lynn next year. If it comes down to money then Sheffield will probably blow us out of the water.