British Speedway Forum

2025 Team Predictions

26 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

You don’t think Lynn are running @TTT ?

Some say yes, Others say no.

I left them out because I don't know who they'd get in if they do run apart from NKI and Klindt.

Did Basso quit? Rowe sounds like he's Sheffield bound going by this thread, Lots of talk about Kvech being linked with Ipswich as well.

Just now, TTT said:

Some say yes, Others say no.

I left them out because I don't know who they'd get in if they do run apart from NKI and Klindt.

Did Basso quit? Rowe sounds like he's Sheffield bound going by this thread, Lots of talk about Kvech being linked with Ipswich as well.

You should take less notice of forum tittle tattle. The people who actually go to Lynn and speak to the riders and management know the score.

• Like 1

Just now, SaddlebowRoad said:

You should take less notice of forum tittle tattle. The people who actually go to Lynn and speak to the riders and management know the score.

Even some of the KL ITK's are saying the clubs future is up in the air at the moment hence the reason why I'm not predicting a line-up.

2 hours ago, SaddlebowRoad said:

I hope your right. I can't see Buster staying at all .I'm hoping he will do someone a good deal on the promotion and rent (if anyone wants it), to keep the Stars running.

I don't have have any inside info on who's at leicester next year. A wild rumour was Robert Lambert coming to Leicester if he drops Sweden next season. A apart from that I can't see Leicester making many changes to the side. Maybe at reserve and that's about it. The big changes I reckon will be at Birmingham and Oxford

1 hour ago, castrolargh said:

I would say Puk,klindt, kvech and Rowe. 

I heard two of those have signed(rumour in the queue last week) but i am pretty sure that one of those has for definite.

Team average will be dropping apparently so some managers will have to fully rebuild the squads. 

We’ve tried improving the line ups over here and it’s failed miserably so lowering the points limit seems to be the way forward 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Team average will be dropping apparently so some managers will have to fully rebuild the squads. 

We’ve tried improving the line ups over here and it’s failed miserably so lowering the points limit seems to be the way forward 

To what 38, 39 for top 6?

Will the RS system remain? 

6 hours ago, FishersGate said:

I don't have have any inside info on who's at leicester next year. A wild rumour was Robert Lambert coming to Leicester if he drops Sweden next season. A apart from that I can't see Leicester making many changes to the side. Maybe at reserve and that's about it. The big changes I reckon will be at Birmingham and Oxford

Yes with one or two Leicester riders going to Brum.

If King's Lynn run next year, their best chance of top 4 is to just sign 4 permanent rider's and go with 3 guests.

History has proven going with a full 7 guarantees bottom 2 :P

8 hours ago, StarBoy said:

To what 38, 39 for top 6?

Will the RS system remain? 

Not much. 39 was mentioned. For top 6

30 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Not much. 39 was mentioned. For top 6

6.5 per rider...

Would make it difficult for Ipswich/Anyone to go with a powerful top two..

Two nine pointers would need to be balanced with two four pointers...

Add a RS and that would be a very long tail...

39 points would suggest one big hitter per team, with each club being able to get one...

Edited by mikebv

Surely with the Polish 2nd tier switching to Thursday there has to be a drastic change in British League structure as there will be a very significant chunk of riders unavailable on Thursdays....