British Speedway Forum

2025 Team Predictions

31 minutes ago, Col said:

Utterly futile until the final averages & team building limit are known.
I guess almost everyone will be fitting Janowski into their team considering his low average!
If I were Lemon I'd not be retaining Lidsey at the Belle Vue, he doesn't offer much away from home.  Would try to get Brennan back.
Is Milik on 4.11 for team building?

Re Milik - for team building purposes he might have to be on a 5.0 but unsure of the rules

On 9/12/2024 at 11:35 AM, FishersGate said:

Lawson was offered Lynn this season and turned it down not because of money but Poole is closer to Leicester so I can see him doing the same again 

Where is Richard based? 
He has already committed to the Pirates for 2025 which is a fair drag from Cumbria (his place of birth) but Lynn is some 60 miles less so not sure if traveling was/is the main reason fot turning down the Stars unless of course he is based somewhere between Poole & Leicester?

12 minutes ago, TTT said:

Lawson won't go, Dickson even turned to him in the big Ht 15 last night only for Rich to turn it down.

They'll ship Becker off to Brum to link up with fellow American Sudden Sam 

One of the Leicester boys has to go but I don't think it's Becker, owner wanted him at Leicester from the start and can see the same again. He should.improve on that average . One of Masters or Douglas may go but I could be wrong I don't much inside info

6 minutes ago, FishersGate said:

One of the Leicester boys has to go but I don't think it's Becker, owner wanted him at Leicester from the start and can see the same again. He should.improve on that average . One of Masters or Douglas may go but I could be wrong I don't much inside info

By far the weakest of the four though.

2 minutes ago, FishersGate said:

Would imagine the Will Cairns/Hancock connection will see him stay unless there's a better offer elsewhere

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, TTT said:

Lawson won't go, Dickson even turned to him in the big Ht 15 last night only for Rich to turn it down.

They'll ship Becker off to Brum to link up with fellow American Sudden Sam imo.

Shame Lions will have to lose any of this years 1-5. But being purely mercenary, Lawson could be favorite given that he is most probably at his best now and Becker in the second half of the season has shown strong indications of improving on his current average.
Fricke, Masters, Becker, Douglas 5ptANO looks like another strong 1-5. The big task will be to improve the reserve duo. 
Alternatively, maybe Robert Lambert will after all become a Lion in 2025 in which case a weaker middle order and strong reserve duo will be required. 

• Like 1

On 9/12/2024 at 8:19 AM, Phil The Ace said:

when im trying to build a belle vue team to 39 points with dan and brady im finding it very difficult, i think we are going to have a tough choice to make and being able to only retain one of them, this is all i could conjour up with dan and brady

brady kurtz

tate zishke

jaimon Lidsey

blodorn/rew

dan bewley

boughen

RS for first few months then cairns

When Cairns decides he wants to ride Premiership which he currently is stated a saying 2026 due to his Birthday not being until June it will be at Leicester 

Cairns will do NDL and Polish U24 league and be a wildcard in SGP2

On 9/12/2024 at 10:25 AM, Arch Stanton said:

Lemon not for the first time, is trying to persuade Rew to join Belle Vue. Ipswich promotion are fully aware, but want him to stay. Rew happy at Foxhall but never say never..

I think Mark thought he was nailed on as an Ace when he brought him over and helped him settle in. I don’t blame Keynan for going for the better deal, I’d have done the same. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ouch said:

Brady Kurtz 9.18

Tate Zischke 4.57

Robert Lambert 7.61 

Keynan Rew 5.79

Dan Bewley 8.52

Dan Thompson 3.11

Connor Bailey (RS) Cairns later. 

Team and a half that one. Every club should be making Dan Thompson an offer, 25% reduction makes him hot property. Similarly Rowe. Rew has so much talent, flys in Poland and you could see this year he’s starting to get to grips with UK racing also. I could see him being a prolific scorer around Belle Vue pretty quickly. 

5 hours ago, 1 valve said:

Where is Richard based? 
He has already committed to the Pirates for 2025 which is a fair drag from Cumbria (his place of birth) but Lynn is some 60 miles less so not sure if traveling was/is the main reason fot turning down the Stars unless of course he is based somewhere between Poole & Leicester?

Sure I read he lives in Chesterfield 

3 hours ago, ouch said:

Brady Kurtz 9.18

Tate Zischke 4.57

Robert Lambert 7.61 

Keynan Rew 5.79

Dan Bewley 8.52

Dan Thompson 3.11

Connor Bailey (RS) Cairns later. 

i was thinking along them lines this is not beyond fantasy very possible ?

3 hours ago, ouch said:

I think Mark thought he was nailed on as an Ace when he brought him over and helped him settle in. I don’t blame Keynan for going for the better deal, I’d have done the same. 

Rew rides NSS well think he would love to be there with the right offer ? riding NSS regular would help more for riding in poland he has done well there but would be better with regular meetings at NSS time will tell come the pantomine season 😂