British Speedway Forum

2025 Team Predictions

16 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

Word on the AFA terraces make interesting reading for Lynn’s team next season.

1. Lebedevs / Lambert - 8.00 / 7.8

2. Klindt - 6.59

3. Basso - 6.89

4. Lawson - 7.09 (6.91)

5. Kvech - 6.58 

6. Rowe - 5.21 (3.91)

RS. ?

Total with Lebedevs - 38.88

Total with Lambert - 38.68

How true this is or not idk, just what I’ve heard from a credible source who is close to someone who is close to someone in the KL promotion

Lawson was offered Lynn this season and turned it down not because of money but Poole is closer to Leicester so I can see him doing the same again 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StarBoy said:

2. Klindt - 6.59

3. Basso - 6.89

4. Lawson - 7.09 (6.91)

5. Kvech - 6.58 

6. Rowe - 5.21 (3.91)

RS. ?

How true this is or not idk, just what I’ve heard from a credible source who is close to someone who is close to someone in the KL promotion

Lebedevs said he doesn't want to ride in the UK 

3 hours ago, StarBoy said:

2. Klindt - 6.59

3. Basso - 6.89

4. Lawson - 7.09 (6.91)

5. Kvech - 6.58 

6. Rowe - 5.21 (3.91)

RS. ?

NKI is a lock.

Always has been one of Buster's go to riders.

3 hours ago, FishersGate said:

Lawson was offered Lynn this season and turned it down not because of money but Poole is closer to Leicester so I can see him doing the same again 

And Dickson said at Lawson's testimonial that he wants him at Leicester next year. 

11 minutes ago, TTT said:

NKI is a lock.

Always has been one of Buster's go to riders.

I totally agree. It would be harsh to leave him out as he’s probably been Lynn’s standout rider this season alongside Anders Rowe, this is just the rumour I’ve heard

3 hours ago, FishersGate said:

What I heard is that he had a verbal agreement with Lynn and then Leicester offered £20 a point more and that swayed his decision along with the logistics as well

4 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

What I heard is that he had a verbal agreement with Lynn and then Leicester offered £20 a point more and that swayed his decision along with the logistics as well

Possibly but I don't know the facts really. I don't know who even told me lawson chose Leicester because of logistics lol. Either way I hope Lynn put together a decent side and make the play offs. Fans deserve more than what they've put up with the last few years

2 minutes ago, FishersGate said:

Possibly but I don't know the facts really. I don't know who even told me lawson chose Leicester because of logistics lol. Either way I hope Lynn put together a decent side and make the play offs. Fans deserve more than what they've put up with the last few years

The logistics reasoning is correct, he has mentioned it for a while when he was at Lynn in 21 & 22. However, every time he has guested at Lynn this season and gave interviews he says how much he loves the club, track etc so who knows…

We had a decent team this year and if it wasn’t for the shenanigans I truly believe we would’ve won the KO Cup and made it to the playoffs

• Like 1

I imagine Kvech will be well in demand… would 100% have him at Ipswich… would like to see us running with this or similar 

Doyle (c)

Rew

Brennan/Kvech (think current averages might just mean Kvech a no go)

Ellis

Sayfutdinov

D Thompson (with 25% reduction) 

RS tbc

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MP78 said:

I imagine Kvech will be well in demand… would 100% have him at Ipswich… would like to see us running with this or similar 

Doyle (c)

Rew

Brennan/Kvech (think current averages might just mean Kvech a no go)

Ellis

Sayfutdinov

D Thompson (with 25% reduction) 

RS tbc

Don't think Emil will be back now that Torun have him on a leash tbh.

He'll do whatever they tell him to do for the rest of his career.

I can see Musielak replacing Emil.

Doyle

Rew / Ellis

Brennan / Kvech

King

Musielak

D. Thompson

RS

Edited by TTT

2 hours ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Kvech says he definitely wants to return to British racing in today’s speedway star but doesn’t mention kings lynn

That was mentioned at Lynn several weeks ago.

Utterly futile until the final averages & team building limit are known.
I guess almost everyone will be fitting Janowski into their team considering his low average!
If I were Lemon I'd not be retaining Lidsey at the Belle Vue, he doesn't offer much away from home.  Would try to get Brennan back.
Is Milik on 4.11 for team building?

Edited by Col